Argh! Paypal take the shine off my reveal to be....

Jan 31, 2009
Well ladies, some of the more eagle-eyed amongst you will have noticed I may have a new addition to reveal....been meaning to do this all week, but yesterday, Paypal really took the shine off things....

The last 24 hours have been an absolute nightmare - really can't believe it.

Story begins with me lusting after a Black Darwin Bag - tbh, I was pondering either another Bays (such as Klp's lovely one) or this particular style I'd spotted on Ebay. In the end, I thought the latter one would be a better choice for me, as I prefer a bit of variety.
However, the bag was advertised for that bit more than I originally wanted to pay. I was thinking of being cheeky, and asking if they'd accept less, but had chickened out.
However, a few days later, the bag had been reduced to the price I was going to offer, and so it seemed to be fate....

Well, the saga continued...
I had made a New Year's Resolution to myself to try & live 'sans credit cards' and, having had to pay for various car stuff, the timing was that bit 'wrong' - I was due a little 'bonus' on payday, but until then, I was abit skint lol (and daren't ask DH as he'd go mental at me for buying yet another bag!!).
So, I emailed the lovely seller and they agreed I could BIN, but pay them on payday - only a few days later, but I didn't want to miss out on it in the meantime (how lovely was that of them, feel abit 'embarrassed' to admit I was that skint but it had been a bad month for tyres - spend over £300 on some & another £150 prev month)

Oops, pressed too early!
So, in the early hours of 'pay day' I paid the seller by Paypal (which went through OK as far as I was aware) and the very next day, a lovely parcel arrived...