Argh... I need help! (What's new?)

DzzyButterfly

May Alight Upon You
Sep 22, 2006
I had my heart TOTALLY set on the Large black Carly. My mind was made up... and the decision was made.

But--- then I caught a glimpse of the Black Ali... and now I just don't know! :crybaby:

I am almost tempted to get the Ali now....and get a Brown Carly later... :confused1:

What to do... what to do....

Opinions?

Thanks in advance--- I always get great advice from tpfers! :heart:

I have the large black leather and large black sig.
Personally I love the sig one better
The black looks so..blah to me.
I think I'm going to get rid of it.

As for your dilemma, which bag style do you like better?
Maybe that will help you decide.

You gotta go with how you feel! It sounds like you want that Ali so get it! If you really wanted the Carly as much as you said, you wouldn't have suddenly went the Ali road.. Get the Ali!

I have the large black leather and large black sig.
Personally I love the sig one better
The black looks so..blah to me.
I think I'm going to get rid of it.

As for your dilemma, which bag style do you like better?
Maybe that will help you decide.

If I go with Carly-- signature it is.

If I go with Ali-- leather.

I :heart: both styles--- I seriously can't decide. I am already getting the Ergo Tote :love: in Camel. I've been lusting over that bag for sometime. I just can't decide between Ali and Carly.

Arent you supposed to be cleaning :confused1:.

I dont know I say you should probably go with the carly since you wanted it so bad.

:roflmfao: Introducing you to this board was a bad idea... and yes-- should be cleaning. I am just waiting for my hubby to take the laundry downstairs so I can start it. :yes:

And the baby needed a break! :biggrin:

If I go with Carly-- signature it is.

If I go with Ali-- leather.

I :heart: both styles--- I seriously can't decide. I am already getting the Ergo Tote :love: in Camel. I've been lusting over that bag for sometime. I just can't decide between Ali and Carly.
How about deciding what you like about each and don't like about each?
Pros and the cons I mean?
Like for example, do you mind having to lift the flap on the Ali unlike just unzipping on the Carly?

I have both the black Ali and the large Black leather Carly. I make good use of both! Since Coach will not be making anymore Ali's (there are new Legacy bags waiting in the wings) you may want to get that one first.

You gotta go with how you feel! It sounds like you want that Ali so get it! If you really wanted the Carly as much as you said, you wouldn't have suddenly went the Ali road.. Get the Ali!

i agree with Candy. If the Ali pursuaded you just like that then maybe you just need to get the Ali instead. But do what your heart feels is right!