ARGH! Buyer accusing me of selling a fake

Definately be careful on this one! People try to scam all the time! Make sure to keep your pics! Send your auction to www.caroldiva.com and have it authenticated. Ebay recognizes her to authenticate auctions! She should be able to help you and she only charges $5!

Yep, get a hold of Carol right away. This is why I document each step of the auction and even have a witness watch me box it up. I have done it many times at the post office. Also, this is what makes that thread about marking your items in this Ebay section so important. I think we all who sell should be aware this bait and switch will go up around the holidays. Sorry, but sounds to me like you are getting nailed w/ a scammer trying to bait and switch.

This happened to me once. I asked him to prove that my bag was a fake. He took about three days, and then apologized for being so presumptious! I think he had a little bit of buyer's remorse and just wanted his $xxxx back! LOL!

jump in the lake-- classic.
and tell him to suck an egg

Suck an egg is also a very good term:lol: My parents always use it.
This happened to me a few weeks ago I sold a Coach bag and she messages me a week after recieving the bag saying its fake. What??? The bag is 100% authenthic and she opened a claim with paypal. I told paypal I dont accept refunds because it 100% real. Now they are telling her to bring it to Coach..lol she wont get her money back because they will tell her what I told her :100% Authentic!"

God luck