ARGG...email from friend's girlfriend

aww, this sucks, maybe you should tell her you didn't appreciate the way you were treated in LV. Does she know how you feel about that?

I think it'd just be easier for your friend if you 2 got along better, so just get everything out in the open so you can both get over it :smile:

I hate to say I disagree, I wouldn't bring anything negative up at all....just keeps the fake drama going.

Rise above it.

I think perhaps she doesn't like your friendship with her boyfriend and is trying to cause trouble between you- she already managed to cause a bit of aggro between you and him after Las Vegas (I read over that after I read this post). Could it be the case that she is threatened by her boyfriend's friendship with a girl, and is (either intentionally or inadvertantly), creating negative issues about you to try and influence his opinion of you.

Sorry her e-mail upset you. Maybe if you wait a bit before responding (or not responding - as you see fit). That would upset me too. And it's not usually a good idea to send emails when you're upset.

I think perhaps she doesn't like your friendship with her boyfriend and is trying to cause trouble between you- she already managed to cause a bit of aggro between you and him after Las Vegas (I read over that after I read this post). Could it be the case that she is threatened by her boyfriend's friendship with a girl, and is (either intentionally or inadvertantly), creating negative issues about you to try and influence his opinion of you.

I thought about this possibility, and it seems the most reasonable reason as to why she would email me.

Either way, I have decided not to email her until i get back from NY...no reason to have to spoil my weekend on this email.

Thanks for all the advice, and i do think i should mention how it was never my intention for her to feel this way. All I can do is call her crazy...haha...but no, just put aside differences i suppose for the sake of our friend.

It just really erks me that she would come out of nowhere and accuse me of things that 1) i didn't do and 2) if i did, it was not my intention nor was she my focus

But i do agree...a bit of a drama queen and attention Wh**e she is :yes:

she sounds very chilldish. i cant believe someone would send an email like that, from reading your other thread she seems like an attention seeker. id back off a little, you dont need to be surrounded by people like that.

how did she get your email? did she just get it to rant? I mean if you aren't "friends" with her, why would she need it?

She got my email from the general emails my friends and i send to each other as a group. Somehow, she weasled her way onto the mailing list for our group of friends, so anytime there is a fwd or general invite to hang out, both her and my email addresses are included....

I really should ask to be BCC'd but too late for that, she has my email...in fact, i think she has 3 of my emails, so she knows how to contact me :crybaby::cursing::crybaby:

hehe... she has got nothing to do that's all... what a waste of time and energy... if I was her if someone doesn't like me then move on cuz not everyone can be your friend or nice... ppl are nice to you only if they want to be... don't bother w/ her!

Maybe she's jealous of you for some reason?
HAHA of course she is...poor girl doesn't know the difference b/w a bulga and a chanel...:P

NO, my friendship with her boyfriend might bother her, and i suppose if i was in her shoes, i would be bothered too, but i would like to think that i would be understanding of two people that have been friends for 11 years and have been there through all the good times and bad.

Who knows what her issues are....:shrugs:

When my guy friends girlfriends seem to get all nutty I just try to be really nice to them for the sake of the friendship. I know at first most guys are willing to kind of humor insecurities, so I just let it go. It makes me nuts but eventually they can't bash you to the guys or be rude because it just makes them look bad. Not to say that I haven't just flipped out and yelled at friend for dating dumb *^%#@s, but if you can manage, this technique works wonders.