Argent vs black

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HELP HELP

I found a argent RH city!!!!! But I'm wondering if I should go for the black rh city instead, since Im planning to make this my last bbag in a loooong time.

I usually wear blues, blacks...and greys. I'm boring I know:sad: And I'm Asian, but tanned, if that helps at all? Hah.

I also have an anthra ggh city already as well as the chanel gst in black and the 2.55 in black.

2. Argent is absolutely gorgeous ! And it goes well with everything, Go for it !!

3. Both are great choices but I think you should go for argent since anthra is quite similar to black.

4. i agree with margaritas. you should get the argent!

5. ARGENT for sure!

6. I love Bal Blacks and have quite few :biggrin:, but I also really love Argent - it truly is the perfect neutral and a great alternative to Black. Very tough decision, though - I'm not sure what I would do if I had to choose one or the other :nuts:!

7. I LOVE argent--it's such a great neutral! What a find--I'd go for it!

8. Argent!! since you already have anthra and black. Argent is beautiful!

9. Definitely argent