argent shoulder?

drati

by the sea
O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
Has anybody come across a shoulder in argent? :shrugs: Does BalNY have any?

I remember seeing some in spy pics so they are around! It's got to be a place that ships overseas please ... :yes:

Thanks so much. :flowers:

^^^ I remember now that vikianderson said that the SAs knew hardly anything about Bal. That makes dealing over the phone a bit difficult ... so if anybody sees an argent shoulder somewhere else, please let me know.

D, i went last night before i got on the plane and they donthave argent..
the SA said they never got it in grey for the shoulder..the only one they had was white and when i look at vikianderson's pics, it was white..the same one that is still there..=(
i'm so sorry
i've attached pics of what they had...=(

but on a side note, there was 1 black and 1 ruby day left and they both had the most amazing leather! completely saturated and nicely distressed..
as was the ruby cities they had..they were sooo yummy and had nice distressing..way more than my courier has..i wonder why..

Attachments

• IMG_2481.JPG
    IMG_2481.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2482.JPG
    IMG_2482.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 155
^^^ I remember now that vikianderson said that the SAs knew hardly anything about Bal. That makes dealing over the phone a bit difficult ... so if anybody sees an argent shoulder somewhere else, please let me know.

to quote myself ~ *both SA's i dealt with were lovely but not too good on the colors & styles but in their defence NM Ala Moana have only recently started stocking bbags*

^ i was just a bit concerned when i asked about a/w colors & they said they hadn't got any in yet :confused1: ~ there was amethyst, crimson, charcoal, saddle, & argent on display !! ~ but yes, the shoulder was def white :yes:

Thanks tofu and viki!

I guess it was wishful thinking on my part that it may be argent ... Thank you so much for going to check it out tofu, that was very sweet of you. The pics you and viki posted are so cute -- all those colourful accessories.

Tofu, is that a sapphire shoulder that I see or is it a make up? I've been searching everywhere for a sapphire shoulder!!! Crossing my fingers!

D, i went last night before i got on the plane and they donthave argent..
the SA said they never got it in grey for the shoulder..the only one they had was white and when i look at vikianderson's pics, it was white..the same one that is still there..=(
i'm so sorry
i've attached pics of what they had...=(

but on a side note, there was 1 black and 1 ruby day left and they both had the most amazing leather! completely saturated and nicely distressed..
as was the ruby cities they had..they were sooo yummy and had nice distressing..way more than my courier has..i wonder why..

^^^ The one in the top right hand corner? That's a make-up. No rings or strap and if you look carefully you can see that the seams aren't piped as they are in the shoulder.

Sorry. Hope you find one. I haven't seen a shoulder in saphire yet.