Argent Neo or Chanel Metallic Pink Reissue?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought the argent neo last thursday and I am still not "loving" it. While shopping today I fell in love with a chanel metallic pink reissue. I now can't decide whether to keep the LV or the Chanel. I was told by the Chanel SA that the metallic pink bags once they are all sold will not be made again (I'm not sure if that is accurate) and I know that the argent neo is definitely limited.
    All the bags I currently own are LV besides a Chanel black GST with gold hardware.
    Please help me decide which bag to keep!!

2. definitely the Chanel since u love it so much !

3. I think you should go with the one that makes you feel like this => :love: :cloud9:

4. I would go with the Chanel Reissue. I :heart: chanel, so classy you can use it during the day or at night.

5. Definitely keep the one that makes you happy. :flowers:

6. Go with the one that makes your heart pitter pat :smile:

7. Thanks for your opinions! I just don't want to regret returning the Neo. A lot of the limited edition bags grow on me and then they aren't available!!

8. I'm not a fan of Chanel, but if you are not liking the Argent Neo, then get what you like and are going to use.

9. I'd keep the Neo personally.

10. I normally go for LV first, but if you are not feeling it go for the chanel.

11. I would personally go for the Chanel but that's bc I'm a Chanel girl at heart :heart:

12. If you aren't feeling the love for the Neo, I would return it and get the Chanel! I LOVE pink, and this bag sounds gorgeous! I LOVE the Neo and am hoping to get mine soon, but it seems like you like the Chanel much more........I'd go for that one!

13. I would pick Chanel since Chanel holds its value more than LV but it's whatever your heart decides besides my heart is really into Chanel now :smile:

14. Go for the Chanel ;)

15. Another vote for the Chanel:smile: