Argent Bay and Boots! Pics!

Ooooh - THAT's where I saw it! I will check the email Susie forwarded to me from you with the pics. I thought I was hallucinating. It was a good deal on the medium "or"- $21XX marked down to $8XX - I can't remember the exact numbers. Unbelievably good. The same "good" as the argent Bay. I will compare numbers with Sacoche but I think it evens out with customs vs tax. Believe me - the Bay phenomena has certainly glommed on to me! You need to take a day trip to see the plum IRL - that's the ticket!

$8XX...that is SUCH a steal...you've GOT to keep it if you love it ( if not, just send it on over to me and I'll give her a good home with the rest of her family ;)!)

0078.JPG
This is the "or" rose at LVR. It is not the same bag as shown in Irene's last sale email to Tag. I tried to put that picture here but I cannot figure it out. You have to understand what an enormous accomplishment it is for me just to get THIS picture on here. ANyway - the Sacoche gold "or" Bay is a little more orange in color and the flaps appear to be a contrasting whiskey. I think acshih is the only one who will know for sure which one I am getting. I should have asked the SA at Nordstroms more questions but she wasn't very knowledgable to begin with. If anyone can attach the Sacoche colorway for comparison I would certainly appreciate it!

Lovely pictures:biggrin: Everything looks stunning. It is a betty bag in the last pic right? I have really fallen in love with that bag. Of course I love the bay as well but I got one so then I start lusting after a new bag. I wonder if they will still make more betty bags :wondering

Ms Evil!! *love this name*

Yes it's a Betty bag on my shoulder, it was lying on a chair so I grabbed it and the dog for a quick pic. It's the patent chain handled Betty; Nat and I agree it's the bag that gets the most compliments? Sadly they do not make Betty's anymore but Sacoche has some (not patent) and then there's always ebay.....

0078.JPG
This is the "or" rose at LVR. It is not the same bag as shown in Irene's last sale email to Tag. I tried to put that picture here but I cannot figure it out. You have to understand what an enormous accomplishment it is for me just to get THIS picture on here. ANyway - the Sacoche gold "or" Bay is a little more orange in color and the flaps appear to be a contrasting whiskey. I think acshih is the only one who will know for sure which one I am getting. I should have asked the SA at Nordstroms more questions but she wasn't very knowledgable to begin with. If anyone can attach the Sacoche colorway for comparison I would certainly appreciate it!

Tried my best to copy & paste the Sacoche bag but just couldn't make it work Div - sorry. IMO the LVR version is MUCH nicer than the Sacoche version, so I hope you're getting the version pictured above....but never mind what I think, which one do you prefer ?

Div, just had a look at LVR and I don't the colour of the gold bag is 'or rose', I think 'rose' might be the alternative colour that this bag comes in. The LVR version is definitely the one I've seen IRL, they've got it in Libertys my favourite dept store and I must admit I've tried it on a few times myself. It's very,very pretty. Never seen the Sacoche version in IRL though.

Sorry, tried to upload it, but it's a large file and no .gif or .jpeg format, so I cannot resize it...
shrugs.gif

It's gold with whiskey coloured zipper fobs, I also like the LVR version better!

I saw that you called Sacoche? Thank you for asking about the Spring collection and obtaining a time frame. Did you buy a Bay? If so which one?

I saw that you called Sacoche? Thank you for asking about the Spring collection and obtaining a time frame. Did you buy a Bay? If so which one?
Yes, I did, but I will wait for the Black Bay. It's awful, I have a feeling there are nowhere to be found at the moment, at least not for my budget, but I will hold on to it... at least for the time being!:girlsigh:

Brigitte - thanks for going to all this trouble! I should have looked for the ebay version myself. And there is a definite difference between the "ors". Remember, Tag, you said that there was a pinkish cast to the gold? Well - that is why I interpreted "Or rose" to be the newer color. It only became available for Spring '08. Very unlikely that Nordstroms will have it marked down this much so soon?! I prefer the LVR version but something tells me it will be the Sacoche version which is being shipped to me. It is the wonderful medium satchel shape that I adore but it will probably have those contrasting color flaps? We will have to wait to judge in person. I am not sure how the golden with orangey flaps will work with black and grey type clothes? But then again - how would the pinky gold one work with those colors as well? Constant dilemmas in this crazy Chloe world. Meanwhile I dashed out and picked up a converter for 220 volts. YEAH! Now I can run my ultra powerful hairdryer in Italy - also my flat iron. I cannot breath without those appliances!!!

ooh - I forgot to add a thanks to your for trying to post the pic as well Tag! Brigitte - I am sure a black one will become available somehow. They do seem to pop up - even at reputable ebay sellers.