Argent Bay and Boots! Pics!

Hey I don't know what I :love: most...the boots, the bag or the dog...and the model is a real stunner too;). I have to say Div, I tried on a version of the that bowler bag and it didn't look anywhere near as good or me :nogood: ( when I come back in the next life I'm going to be at least six inches taller !) . Congratulations - the bag is DEFINITELY a keeper :tup:and the boots ( is that you modelling them Susie ?) are TDF:tup:. What a stylish family you are...must be something in the genes ( come to think of it, those jeans are pretty natty too...did you see what I did there:graucho: :nuts: :s ? )

Well girls - I think I look rather cross eyed in the first picture for some reason?! Ruby is definitely the cutest creature of all. Aren't Susie's boots just so sexy? If only my feet were smaller. Unfortunately you can see what I'm talking about in a pic above as well. I thank you for your compliments but I have to say I am having a dilemma: I have also purchased that gold medium quilted Bay satchel from Nordstroms. It is planned not arrive until after I return from Europe. And then I will have to make a decision. It is making me nervous - all these clandestine bags piling up. After all I might be coming in contact with the purple patent Bay as well. And only one can wear the crown. Seriously - pretty much. I like this bag a lot but I like the shape of a regular Bay better. I think I would like to have an argent medium quilted Bay - the very one that Tag is having problems with. I think Sacoche has one....BUT there is no easy way to return anything to Sacoche....

Yea you got home safe!

I was mildly surprised that your Argent Bay Bowler was a different color than my Argent Betty Shopper?

Div put her Bowler on the bed and I threw the Betty by her and yep two different colors. Both beautiful and unique really. I like the Argent in Nat's trial Bay, it's a charcoal silver/black where mine is a gold/silver/black? Weird huh?

So now I'm dying to see this med Bay in Gold? Do you think it's the LVR model?:confused1:

Lovely pictures:biggrin: Everything looks stunning. It is a betty bag in the last pic right? I have really fallen in love with that bag. Of course I love the bay as well but I got one so then I start lusting after a new bag. I wonder if they will still make more betty bags :wondering