Arg...look @ what procrastination did to me..

1. I finally decide to get a blueberry first. I've called Aloha Rag & they told me that they only have the veiny, distressed bag left & they won't be getting anymore in. Because I live in Canada, I know that Holt Renfrew has a few left with really nice leather. However, it's $1445 Cdn + tax =$1531 Cdn = approx $1369 USD :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: Do you guys think it's still worth it to get it. I want it so bad, but I want nice smooth leather. :crybaby:or should I save my money for a 07 Turquoise? When will the spring 07 is going to be released? Thanks :crybaby:

2. eek! why not try BalNY?

3. Yeah.. Holts has a GORGEOUS blueberry first.. but the price is :hysteric: :cursing: :sweatdrop:

lol.. at that price you could get the blueberry city for cheaper from aloharag!

4. Yes, the leather is amazing!!! :drool:

5. why are they so much more money there?

6. Blueberry is SUCH a beautiful colour!!! You can never have too many BLUES in a b-bag collection...

7. why don't u go with balny or Saks or something

8. BagLover26: Holt Renfrew is the ONLY department store in Canada that sells B-bag. That's why the price is so expensive!! :wtf:

helenNZ: Blueberry is an amazing color! So deep & rich. This is going to be my 1st b-bag; I was planning to get light color like white...but I know if I get blueberry, I can throw the bag around & not worry about it. :yahoo:

But good news! I just called Aloha Rag & a very nice lady just told me that she found one with really nice leather...but a little bit distress at the bottom of bag (she said I won't be able to tell because it is @ the bottom of the bag) I am so exciting! :yahoo: :yahoo: I don't have to pay approx $400 US more for the b-bag. I can order from BalNY, but I will have to pay like $70 US for shipping as well as tax/duties because BalNY won't lower the price of the item on the custom form. Now, Aloha Rag is free shipping! I am so excited! :yahoo: :yahoo:

9. Happy Angel, I am so glad that you found a bag that you will love and the price isn't outrageous! I can't wait to see pictures!!!!

10. congrats

11. Yay, congratulations!!! It is a great color, and any veinyness should go away with use!

12. yay! i'm so glad everything worked out for you! :yahoo:

13. Very happy for you post pics as soon as it gets in!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice