Arg!! Can't stand Bals shopping website!!!

umimaddicted

To Bal bags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
You would think that for how much money Bal must bring in from their merchandise that they could have a much less frustrating website!! I can't stand it. By the time you get the side bar to sit still long enough to click on something I am too P.O.'d to stick around and look. When you finally get into the area you want it goes into a stuck mode and won't pull up anything. Do you think after all this time they would change it??? It isn't user friendly at all.:smash::cursing:

Hahaha! I thought it was just me. Are you using a Safari? For me, using Safari/mac at home, everytime I click on a bag with GGH, their website switches me to the same bag but with SGH. It is as though mac users aren't supposed to like GGH...

I agree, too! Horrible, horrible website. I have to keep clicking to get past all the pictures of the models which I am really not interested in seeing, lol. And, not only that, but why can't they have all the styles on the website? For an "official" website, it leaves a lot to be desired.

That side bar disappearing when you are trying to click on it totally stinks. The other thing that bugs me about the website is they show you items in colors that the item isn't even available in(on the site). It looks a little better on that issue today, they took away some of the color options on the bags I was looking at but still why even show it is something and then tell me it's not available in that color?! That is frustrating too. Along with the fact that they don't list all the bags they actually sell. :pout: