Are your friends jealous of your LV's?

None are jealous that I know of. They get excited when I get a new LV and love to look at it and touch it...lol Other friends just can't understand my addiction and think I'm crazy.

My friends & family are absolutely NEVER jealous of any of my LVs as they have never been into the whole designer bag thing.

They are always just in AWE of how much I spend on them. :biggrin:

My closest friends and family like my sister,best cousin arnt jealous, they dont care about bags. I even got my sister a Gucci for her 21st and she hardly uses it!!

Other friends I dont even tell them anything about my bags. They probably think they are fakes from a market or something! LOL

My MIL and SIL are not my biggest fan, especially my bags, they think I am crazy for spending $$$ on bags, anyways they’ve always hated me so I don’t care much and YES I tell myself, they’re hating because they’re just jealous. LOL.
As for my friends, nope, they are never jealous more like very supportive.

I think most of my friends are envious of my Handbag collection. But since they know me, and that I'm a handbag NUT, they're very used to 'it'. They make fun of me here and there though.

My close buds are always so happy for me - They get even more excited than me! lol I guess the just understand that I am purse obsessed!

However there are a few aquaintances in my view that are jealous, and they make it obvious by making really *****y comments.

People are usually jealous because they want what they can't have.
If they were truly your "friends", they would want whatever would make YOU happy...

I've had some awkward moments...

The worst was when a friend of mine showed up at a party with the same bag as me, multi speedy. Hers however was fake and a rude acquaintance decided to point this out to her in front of another 20 people. I've caught her eyeing mine a few times after that.

Another was when my mother in law was going to put one of my purses down on her freshly mopped floor and I jumped up to grab it. She asked what the big deal was and my brother in law told her how much the thing costs. From then on she always remarks that I have "very expensive tastes."

Yikes, both those situations sound so uncomfortable!

Generally my friends are alright with my LV stuff, they know I have an obsession with LV.

It's the people who aren't my friends who turn into green eye monsters. And then you wonder why they can't just mind their own business since I am happily minding my own! :nogood:

No...none of my friends are really into purses like me. One friend mentioned "why would you want to buy an LV? aren't u afraid ppl will think it's fake?" and i said "if i thought like that, i'd have too many things to worry about in my life. i'm buying it because i like it."

really, the most comments i get are from GUYS.....guys who I wouldn't have even thought knew what LV (damier) looked like.

another friend i have has gotten a few LV's in her time from her parents...she has a croissette, backpack and probs 3 more bags that she rarely uses (i've only seen the croissette).