Are your Bbags only "for good"

I'm pretty much an exclusively *Bal*-gal, so I guess you might say that I use mine EVERY DAY!!! However, that being said ... I am careful as to the ones that I use since I also live in an area where the weather REALLY stinks, especially in the winter time (I'm so jealous of you folks that live in nice & warm climates - ahhhh ... Palm Trees!).

I don´t believe in owning bags just to look at or treasure....I use my bags, and as much as I love my oldies I will use them. I have not gotten around to using all of them though...but that is not because I am afraid of using them;)

Kat

Like the "good" silver and china, why let it go to waste in a drawer and closet if you can use and enjoy it everyday? I am exclusively a B bag girl and I always carry one. Rain, snow, or :yahoo:sunshine. Love those bags!!!! And I do use them every single day, though I rotate them a lot.

the bbag i use most is my first one, a black rh day. in my opinion, if you love a bag you should use it! and we bal lovers are fortunate that it's pretty much a guarantee that our bags will age well. i love the softness of the broken in leather!