Are your Bbags only "for good"

madeintheusa

Jan 14, 2009
Hey ladies, do you save your balenciaga "for good". Or do you enjoy it all the time? I just carried my 06 Metallica Satchel to the grocery store in the snow and ice because I figure I love it so much, why keep it in the dustbag. Do you guys save yours or use them always?

I have to admit that I have been saving my bbags that I recently bought but here's why:

The weather here is BAD! It's freazing and I have to wear huge puffy jackets.. I just don't feel like my bbags will "look right" with a down jacket, you know? I'd rather hold out for spring and wear my bbags with really cute outfits.

Plus, the bags that I have are works and since the handles aren't stretched out yet they won't fit over my jacket. So- there is my story of why I am saving my bbags! I hope that made sense.

I have kids so realistically, I have no good/special occasion like used to.

So my answer is I use them all the time. But when it's poring outside or I go out to watch games, I do not carry them just because I hate to put them on the floor.

I have an exception to one bbag which I can't bring myself to use. I know I shouldn't but she's just so pretty. (Yes, I do have a problem, even I know, lol!!!).
Other than that, I do try to use my bbags as much as I can. I heavily rotate.

LOL, i thought "for good" meant like doing good unto others or something.. ha, thanks for the laugh.

anyway, i use mine 24/7... they are very durable and i have one to fit pretty much every use. HOWEVER, i don't have any light colored bags - cuz i want to use my bags, not be afraid of them :jammin: