Are you waiting for Hermes?

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Ok everyone...it's Monday and I thought it would be a great start to our week to catch up on everyone (since we have many more new members) We did this long ago, but it is time for a current list again. So...

1)Please tell us what bag(s) you are waiting for from Hermes (your waitlist that is...style, size, color, hw) and let us know if you have any idea when it may arrive

2)Were you fortunate to special order? You most fortunate ones:yes: ...please share when will it arrive in your little hands? (share detail specs of your order please)

3)If you are just hunting online or in shops for your bag...what are you looking for?

Have a great week everyone!!!

Hello, kellybag.

I'm waitlisted for white shoulder birkin & baby rose croc 30.

White shoulder birkin, just waitlisted.

Baby rose croc 30, my SA told me she receive a call from Paris that my birkin is going to arrive soon.

Not wait-listed in any store...(much too impatient for that....)
but...
Waiting for a "little something" to arrive next week
and....
Looking for my 28cm gold or brown Vintage Ostrich Kelly and any other vintage bag wanting a good and loving home!

Officially, I'm on the hunt for fuchsia ostrich Birkin 30cm and fuchsia ostrich HAC 28cm. Unofficially, I'm hunting for a bunch more bags since my lists is sooo huge.:lol:

I'm waitlisted for a 35 Birkin in Swift Marron Foncé P/H that should arrive between August and December; and I SO a souple chocolate box 35 Kelly G/H; the order for this Kelly is going to Paris with my store manager in July, so I don't know when it will arrive, my SA says probably next S/S season... Yeah, I know, brown, brown,brown..!!! :yes: What can I do ? I :heart: H browns, like many of you love pink/fuschia...;)

Oh Duna...you have me pegged...my two favorites are fuchsia and chocolate! You are so fortunate to special order. My waitlist is so long with so many colors and sizes, but my favorites are the fuchsia, chocolate, and black.

Oh KB! It might be a bit easier here in Europe to find a Birkin, but I'm sure you're on the right track: as you posted the other day, your SA has you in mind, so it's just a matter of time, and she's bound to call you when a Birkin arrives; you just keep dropping by as often as you can to remind them that you exist!!LOL:yes: :flowers:

I'm waitlisted for a Rouge H togo Kelly (32 cm) with gold HW (to arrive Sept./Oct.) and a 35 cm Etoupe togo/Pd HW Birkin (going in this July, but got an estimate of a March/April '07 arrival).

I'd buy a cyclamen 32 cm Kelly/Pd HW on the spot if I found one.

Chocolate is one of my favs and I'm using Mizz Chocolate Kelly as we speak!!!! Love it!

I AM thinking though that I should add a little color to the mix....hmmmm.

Jehaga....There's a 30cm Plume in either Orange or Potiron Epson leather in the San Francisco store....as of last week. Give them a call and see if it's still there! They do ship! 415-391-7200 :flowers: