Are you the kind of person who...

foi

Mar 8, 2010
Are you the kind of person who does not utilize her bags for more than a year regardless thier prices???

If yes, what do you do with the expensive ones?

Absolutely not. I buy my bags to last a lifetime (and hopefully pass on), and that's part of the reason why I only buy quality ones and rotate them, never wearing the same one for too long.

No.. not unless they go out of style to the point where I don't like them anymore.. and even then, everything comes back into style at some point it seems, so I'd pull them back out and wear them again.

there are bags i've bought, used once, and then won't touch again for months or years. quite a few are chanel, but i'm not going to bother selling them just because i don't routinely use them. they just end up being too small to use for daily use but are good for special occasions.

I've got bags that i use once in a while and then end up sitting in my wardrobe for months or for over a year without seeing the light of day. If i really really like them then they just sit in their dustbags. I've only sold a few bags in the past, mainly Chloe and Balenciaga which are the brands that i started off collecting when i began my love affair with bags. But i have now started to only buy bags that i feel i will use time and time again, even if there is a long long time in between each use :shame: To be honest, that "long time between each use" probably has something to do with the size of my handbag collection as well :smile:

I'm bad... I've got a few that I haven't used in over a year, but some I feel are like collector's items. Also, out of sight out of mind... I have some in their dustbags or under my bed and sadly, I forget about them! I am undergoing a big purge though... hopefully some of these will find new homes!

Thank you for saying this b/c i feel the SAME way!:smile:
I'm bad... I've got a few that I haven't used in over a year, but some I feel are like collector's items. Also, out of sight out of mind... I have some in their dustbags or under my bed and sadly, I forget about them! I am undergoing a big purge though... hopefully some of these will find new homes!

I carry Chanel. I have a Diamond Stitch Tote that I carry every day. I have a metallic classic flap, an off-white patent classic flap, and a small vintage black flap - all three of which I carry maybe once or twice a year.