Are you supersticious?

1. do you think that in life everything is coming back to you? Good and bad? Are you supersticious?

2. Yep i'm fairly superstitious, i wish i wasnt but i am. Since someone told me the whole magpie thing, i havent been able to stop myself from counting them. I also wouldnt walk under a ladder if there was another way around it.

3. Not me.

4. i dunno it depends on what happens... but generally i dont think i am! :smile:

5. nope. not superstitious at all.

6. I think I'm pretty supersticious, especially when it comes to school exams. I have my usual "lucky" outfit that I'll wear on exam day and my special lucky pen/pencil to use on that day. My favorite color is red because it's a lucky color in my culture and I like my school ID # or exam ID # to have the numbers 6, 8, or 9 in it because I considered them lucky numbers. And oh I can go on and on and on with luck and supersticious behaviors. :lol:

7. Isn't that karma?

8. Somewhat...Whenever Friday the 13th rolls around, I'm a bit more cautious with everything -- I watch out for ladders, black cats...

9. Ok, I just realize we now have 2 threads with the same topic. :lol:

10. Supersticious no I never believed in luck but I do believe what goes around comes around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice