Are You Supersititous ??

1. I believe everything happens in threes.

2. I don't walk under ladders, don't open umbrellas indoors, and I'm super careful around Friday the 13. Three years ago I was in a car accident on that day, and this year I was in an accident the day after, January 14. I should just avoid driving around that time :blink: I think I get it from my grandmother, she's very superstitious.

3. I'm not but my best friend is. Most of the time I don't even get it that it's Friday 13th. But what I hate as well is walking under a ladder because I always when it crashes I'll look like "crepe suzette".

4. Yes, but not in the traditional sense. I don't care about black cats, Friday the 13th, walking under ladders, etc, but I have to hold my breath when driving under powerlines (could not tell you why), and when I cross my fingers I have to do it on both hands, or my left hand only, cos otherwise the universe will think I'm lying.

Yes, I am a freak.

5. I'm not generally superstitous but I do see that people I know seem to die in "threes". Or, at least bad things happen in threes...

6. I am about certain stuff like the three thing and black cats except it's black squirrels for me.

7. I knock on wood, but it's more of a habit than a superstition.

8. Same here! And I NEVER put keys on the table!!!:lol:

9. I'm not at all superstitious. So far. Cross my fingers ... lol

10. Unfortunately deaths/misfortune in my family happen in threes...Also I won't wear opals since I have heard that if the opal is not your birthstone and you wear it, it brings bad luck. I was given an opal ring 2 years ago, wore it......and had a run of bad luck.

11. I'm not superstitious at all.

12. I hear you about the threes thing. My grandma said that since we're Japanese, bad things happen in 3s. I am not really too into that kind of thing, but sometimes it holds true. I don't really plan my life around superstitions though.

13. I'm not superstitious, and I don't believe in horoscopes, but I think they're fun to read.

14. OK, I admit this is a wierd one. But you know how the aliens/monsters always come out of the sewers in the movies? Well, just to be on the safe side whenever I walk over a grate in the street or sidewalk, I will call out (under my breath, of course, so no one will lock me up as a loonie) to whatever lives in there. Something like, "Hey guys! Just me. Remember to not eat me when you take over the world, OK?"

15. on somethings i am.... but im just pretty guliable when it comes to things these days! :-/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice