Are you STRICTLY an LV guy/gal or do you use others as well? UPDATE: Pic on P.5

From the present to the past couple of years, I've been strictly LV. My collection has grown beyond what I've ever imagined. Still a small but loved collection compared to the other TPFers. I do however have three Gucci and a few small Coach items in my closet that I use time to time. But my dedication is LV.

Yea, that's what I'm saying....I WANT to like using another bag...then I always go back to LV. I think it's easier though with something thats a little trendy and you know your only going to use it a little bit...you know for a change or something like that.

Since buying my first LV in 2005 I have bought only one other non-LV bag and it was a Gucci Tote. I do use it, not much though. I just love LV and all the accessories too. I have seen great bags out there by other designers and I think that if I was to buy them my husband would go a bit crazy because of all the Louis purse chat that I make him endure.

I was strictly a LV gal til this past Xmas.:shame: I had been wanting a black bag for the LONGEST time...and I wanted that black bag to be "CHANEL"....So....after 8 yrs. of ONLY LV....I cheated with Chanel. :angel: I hope to get 1 more Chanel (classic flap jumbo)...then I'm done!! :yes:

I'm pretty loyal to LV I must say...

Not that I try to be on purpose, in fact, I have actually tried to branch out and add other brands to my collection but it just hasn't worked out for me!

I have made 3 attempts to buy Gucci and returned the items all 3 times!
I made 2 attempts to buy the Fendi Spy and returned the bag both times!

For some reason when I get home something clicks and I always find something wrong with the bag...

Although I do have 1 Versace bag (my other favorite brand) and their quality is absolutely amazing but it goes on sale for cheap! I love LV and Versace though, they are definetely my favorite brands!

YES... as far as real-designer items go, it's only LV for me, but I have an MbMJ Turnlock black shopper and matching wallet that I use for work, a Liz Claiborne crossbody vachetta hobo that is a perfect summer casual bag, and my trusty Longchamp Le Pliage. Most of my bags are LV though.

I mainly only use LV and Marc Jacobs Stams and leather lines. I have like a bag or 2 from other brands, fendi, gucci, chanel dior, etc..... but that's as far as i'll go really. i do want one chole paddington however. But, essentially, I always find myself back to louis.

LV is fantastic but I am also thinking of branching out into Chanel, Miu Miu and MJ. In terms of mid-range, I also like Botkier and Marc by MJ. I have some Coach and Tokidoki that I use as throw-around bags. Occasionally I'll even buy a cheap bag from somewhere like Urban Outfitters, although I don't get the same rush!

Mostly I use LV but I don't have many other designer bags- a Chloe Paddington, Balenciagas and a couple of Marc Jacobs bags. I love some of the Dior bags and the Pradas but usually it comes down to "I can only afford this one OR that new LV I wanted" so of course I end up buying the LV.:shame:

Most of my bags are LV (though I only have 12 bags total, so um just over half). My other favorite is Bottega Veneta, of which I could only afford two, but they are absolutely incredible. I have one of each of Botkier, Kooba, and Jimmy Choo, but yeah, I reach for (and desire!) LV the most.

And if you'd asked me three years ago I never would have said that!! Most of my bags back then were Coach.

Most all of my bags are LV. I have one Chanel (black GST) one Dior (red St. Germain Tall Flap) and one small Coach bag (messenger style) I use for concerts. Thats about it. My heart belongs to LV.