Are you still using your Sac De Jour?

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
If you are, what color & size are you using? (Include a picture if you like) I notice the bag is not being talk about a lot in this forum anymore, but I still love it & think it's a classic bag!

These are mine! I have the SDJ black studded in nano size & red SDJ in the baby size. I love the studded so much! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
3636707.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, sorta. I have the large size and didn't carry it much when I was commuting because it was somewhat bulky on public transportation during rush hour and didn't fit my lunch. But now I use it to keep my work stuff organized when I'm in the home office.

Reactions: vink
Yes!! I got mine in January and it is easily my favorite grab and go bag. I have the black pebbled leather in the baby size. I secretly am hoping YSL comes out with a camel brown option for fall as I would like to snap this up in another color! The grey croc was absolutely stunning, too, so that may be on my list. I love me a small but big enough top handle bag - I have taken this to dinner and to Target. I could wear this in every color.

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

Yup! Actually just picked up a python nano size last week...this was definitely the one that got away a few years ago. It was just too expensive for what it was and I missed out on it when Saks had it on sale. I was excited to find at for a “steal” at the outlet.
4206E62A-9C64-4AE9-A07A-16B63742EE76.jpeg

And the white was love at first sight and I’ve had it for over 4 years E9770551-13AB-4658-B838-6D58B133F27C.jpeg

I feel like the SDJ is such a classic, understated style that can stand the test of time whether it’s on trend or not.

Last edited:
Yup! Actually just picked up a python nano size last week...this was definitely the one that got away a few years ago. It was just too expensive for what it was and I missed out on it when Saks had it on sale. I was excited to find at for a “steal” at the outlet.
View attachment 4780154

And the white was love at first sight and I’ve had it for over 4 years View attachment 4780155

I feel like the SDJ is such a classic, understated style that can stand the test of time whether it’s on trend or not.
Both bags are really gorgeous!

I have an all black baby. I think I've had it about 4 years... it used to be one of my go-to bags. Not so much anymore, but I still find it beautifully classic and minimalistic. I don't see myself selling this one anytime soon, even thought the "SDJ craze" has faded over the years...actually, I would even consider a fun colored nano if I stumble across a good sale price :graucho:

IMG_3125.JPG

I have an all black baby. I think I've had it about 4 years... it used to be one of my go-to bags. Not so much anymore, but I still find it beautifully classic and minimalistic. I don't see myself selling this one anytime soon, even thought the "SDJ craze" has faded over the years...actually, I would even consider a fun colored nano if I stumble across a good sale price :graucho:

View attachment 4780323
Gorgeous. Love the YSL key chain.

Reactions: Bambs
View attachment 4780154

And the white was love at first sight and I’ve had it for over 4 years View attachment 4780155

oh wow both SDJ are beautiful but the python nano is really gorgeous! what a brilliant find :smile: