Are you still loving your Kristin Graphic Op Art Hobo??

I love my Graphic Art Hobo! :biggrin: It's my new favorite purse. It's very comfortable to wear and I love that you can wear it as a crossbody or on your shoulder! I have no regrets about this purchase.

Picture104-1.jpg

I just got mine yesterday, and i love it, I wasnt so sure about the material, but its such a pretty bag. The sa told me that its on backorder and mine was the last one in the store, so I had to get it. I wore the the bag last nite, and I got three complements in 1 hrs. It has such pretty colors on it, it goes with everything.:biggrin::biggrin:

I got mine last week and I, too was worried about the material, but now I'm really attached to the bag. I can't bear the idea of parting with it. Hey if anything happens to the bag (sequins fall off) I will just send it it to be repaired. I'm not giving this bag up.:smile:

101_1890.jpg

I got mine last week and I, too was worried about the material, but now I'm really attached to the bag. I can't bear the idea of parting with it. Hey if anything happens to the bag (sequins fall off) I will just send it it to be repaired. I'm not giving this bag up.:smile:

View attachment 1046469

I am with you girl I got the same same one and thought well maybe, I still have not used it but I am totally loving her and thinking of going and getting the matching wristlet....

user215093_pic51830_1267058173_thumb[1].jpg