Are you stalking ebay at the present?

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
I am! lol! Just curious to see how many of you check ebay everyday for that one particular item you have to have, but haven't found yet. I have two items I check ebay for every single day and have been for about 3 months now. No luck so far, but I keep hoping. :girlsigh:

Me too - I have three saved searches and check them many, many times a day! I used to have four searches, though - I finally got one of them just last week so just three to go (until I figure out more things I need)! Wahoo!

Yes, I definitely stalk ebay CONSTANTLY, but I only do it when there's one thing in particular that I want, that is either no longer available or I am not willing to pay full retail for. I've been wanting this one particular LV bag for the past couple weeks (the Houston in Pomme d'Amour), and was stalking eBay constantly for it. Then last week it shows up, and so of course I bid on it. To make a long story short, I got "sniped" in the last TWO SECONDS and didn't win the auction. :crybaby: I was so mad because I knew that that meant I would have to continue stalking eBay everyday until I found another one! Argghh....