Are you satisfied ? ...

specme

O.G.
Jan 22, 2011
Is anyone out there content and satisfied with their LV collection while only having a few bags?
I have 3 bags:
- Mono Neverfull GM
- Mono Artsy MM
-Speedy damier ebene 35
Those 3 are my bag collection from LV and I feel satisfied with those and don't see how another bag could be used as much as I use these three.
Sure there are bags I want ( damier ebene never full, mon mono never full ,pink graffiti never full - hmmm,I'm seeing a pattern here !?!:smile: )
but can't seem to justify bc I have a bags to cover what the reason to get those are !

It's perfectly normal to be satisfied with 3 bags. Each one of us has his or her own reasons for getting or not getting a bag. I admire you for being very practical. You have a very nice collection and I can see why you are LV content.

It's perfectly normal to be satisfied with 3 bags. Each one of us has his or her own reasons for getting or not getting a bag. I admire you for being very practical. You have a very nice collection and I can see why you are LV content.

Thanks ,Crumpy ! I appreciate your kind words !

I only have a Speedy 25 and a ZCP and I guess I'm content (although I wouldn't say no if my husband offered me another bag for my next birthday!). I'd like a key pouch but I've been thinking about it for months and haven't gone to get it (money isn't the issue, I'm just lazy) so I guess I don't want it desperately.

I am never satisfied, although I have no reason to not be. I have a nice little LV collection and a few other bags too.

I always use the same couple bags and the rest sit in my closet most of the time.

I'm pretty much satisfied with what i have now:smile: But still having the idea of adding some more items to the collection to feel more happy and more satisfied.:smile:

I have several LV's, but I honestly only use the Delightful, Artsy and Speedy. Sometimes I wonder why I hang on to the rest! I think you have a well rounded collection and I can see why you are happy with it. Im happy with my 3 that I use also, and while I miss my Emp. Artsy that I had to sell, I really think that I wouldnt use it very much anyway because I prefer the classic mono pattern.

Oh trust me- you'll find ways to use them. I used to only have one, and I have no idea how I was able to just have one. I'm now up to six bags and four LV small goods, and I have plans to add lots more.

You attitude is so refreshing! I am striving to have the same attitude.

So many of us on the board insist that we're "obsessed", "addicted", and can never get enough. I actually think that a very edited collection of LV is more in keeping with the spirit of the brand. (I'd say the same for Hermes as well.) French women are known for their small, exquisite wardrobes. And the quality of LV bags is so high and they are meant to be USED and loved. I think of LV's marketing campaigns of late: Angelina Jolie sporting her obviously well-loved Cabas.

So many of us have hungry eyes, but it is a wise woman who does not gorge herself on every bag she sees.

:goodpost:
I totally agree..I've narrowed my collection down to artsy mm mono, nf gm mono, nf gm ebene and I have a brand new azur(my first) nf mm on its way to me now! I've learned to let go of bags I don't use and don't fit my lifestyle and only keep bags that I really use..I had a trevi, delightful, hampstead and many others and I just didn't find them comfortable and conducive to my lifestyle with a two year old. Now I am content for now..
I also have a Chanel gst but it doesn't really fit my needs..she may have to go soon..not sure what I would buy instead:confused1:

So many of us on the board insist that we're "obsessed", "addicted", and can never get enough. I actually think that a very edited collection of LV is more in keeping with the spirit of the brand. (I'd say the same for Hermes as well.) French women are known for their small, exquisite wardrobes. And the quality of LV bags is so high and they are meant to be USED and loved. I think of LV's marketing campaigns of late: Angelina Jolie sporting her obviously well-loved Cabas.

So many of us have hungry eyes, but it is a wise woman who does not gorge herself on every bag she sees.

Very well said! I totally agree!

I am very satisfied with my collection now. I have four bags that all have specific purposes. I have several slg's and I'm happy with those also. Any more for me and they just end up sitting in my closet. These are what I have now and I use them all.

Retiro PM
Azur Neverfull MM
Damier Speedy 30
Monty GM