Are you satisfied ? ...

No collection threads. Don't know how to post pics either. I am too lazy to learn. Most of my bags are monos and ebene. I only have 2 azur items: totally mm and insolite wallet azur. My only vernis item is the Sarah wallet in Pomme. I am carrying my Berkeley today and I think it's fabulous.

I dont know how to either . I'd have to have my daughter do it for me.

I'm very satisfied with my collection. I'd like to pare it down as some bags have not been used in over a year. I actually have some paypal money from selling a few bags and I have no idea what to buy - one day, I want Chanel, now I think Prada . . . but not LV at the moment. Now, I only want a Sofia Coppola pm, so I will have to be a very good girl in 2012 and hope that Santa keeps me in mind.

After i sold all my Lvs (besides vernis alma mm amarante) i am not LV content!
I need a mono nf mm and a speedy ebene 35!
But i would be happy if i had yor collection!

I have:
Speedy Ebene 25
Eva Clutch Ebene

Had a Totally Azur PM (I had for 3 yrs) which I sold on eBay to purchase a new LV, deciding on Artsy or Delightful. I like my collection, I think its practical. But I dont think I'll ever be satisifed especially when they keep on releasing new purses. :smile:

Xenia_ said:
After i sold all my Lvs (besides vernis alma mm amarante) i am not LV content!
I need a mono nf mm and a speedy ebene 35!
But i would be happy if i had yor collection!

If I may ask, what venues did you choose to sell your LV?

I am quite happy with my current LV collection, although I might add an epi alma and a speedy b DE in the near future. I must add that I am NOT addicted to LV as I was with MJ a while back ( as a s result of which I accumulated 17 bags including 2 clutches and 2 MbMjs but excluding the SLGSs. Those are not counting the 4 bags I sold off and 2 I gave away). So, I am more careful of my purchases this time around, avoiding any impulse buys. So, yes, I am quite satisfied.

I am completely satisfied now with my small LV collection, below.

Mono Speedy 35 Bandouliere
Rayures Heart Charm
Damier Azur Neverfull GM
Damier Ebene Speedy 35
LE Labels Small Agenda
Damier Ebene Zippy Wallet
Damier Azur Cosmetic Pouch
Amarante Vernis Cles
Black Multicoloure Cles
Amarante Inclusion Charm
Brown Leopard Stole