Are you right of left-handed?

Are you RIGHT or LEFT handed??

• Left-Handed

• Right-Handed

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm a righty! Weirdest thing is my little brother... he switches. He writes with his right, but he does some of his sports, eats, with his left. It is so weird!

Lefty here!!! You know what they say... "left-handed people are the only ones in their right minds" :smile: Which, is actually true- scientifically speaking...

KK said:
I am right-handed, but do a few things with my left hand. People always thought I was left-handed because I wear my watch on my right wrist. I don't understand it either, I didn't notice it until people pointed it out. I automatically put the first watch I received on my right wrist, and no one corrected me.

Well people would say that you were left handed because in order to put a watch on the right hand, it takes the motor skills of the left. To do the clasp and such. I don't wear watches, but if I did I would imagine it would be on the right.

Since I've been going to school for IT, I've noticed a significant increase in left-handers in my programming and other, more technical classes.
I definitely believe there is a correlation.

RobbieNEmmy said:
Oh goodness! Am I alone? No southpaws out here on TPB? :blink:

nope! here i am lol another one... my father and i are the only ones in my whooole family and i have a large family and i am def more creative and am awful at math (calc is kicking my butt right now)

Greenie said:
I'm ambidextrous. I eat and write with my left hand, but do all manual things with my right. My grandfather was also ambi.

I'm the same way. I do it like you do but use a scissor, handle tools, brush my teeth, etc with my right.
I once went to a wedding where our whole talbe of ten was lefties...it was very unusual
L

Lorri-G said:
I'm the same way. I do it like you do but use a scissor, handle tools, brush my teeth, etc with my right.
I once went to a wedding where our whole talbe of ten was lefties...it was very unusual
L

Wow! That REALLY doesn't happen everyday! Being left handed... I think we notice when others are as well. I rarely see it! It makes me sad... I love our uniqueness! :love:

I am a lefty- but just like Lorri-G ^^^ I do a lot of things with my right hand (cutting with scissors, baseball, tools, brushing teeth etc). My husband thinks I am nuts :smile:

I can write Print and cursive with both hands....

Draw with Both

but when I'm cooking anything I use my right hand

I forgot what It's called when you use both hands equally...

But Prodominatly I am a lefty!