Are you picky about the color scheme on your multicolor pieces?

i am very picky with m/c's too!
when i got my mc eliza, i had my SA check every single eliza in stock so that i could get as many pinks and as little of those olive colours as possible...
when they didn't have the black and pink combo i wanted, i went over to the holt renfrew boutique as well to check! in the end, they didn't have any with the hot pink in the front so i settled on purples.

I'm going to the store in 3 weeks and am thinking of the MC Noir Pouchette MM.. I never would have done this in the past, but if I think I'll get it I'm going to get the SA to bring a few out for me and choose which looks best. I don't have any real favourite colours I do or don't want, though I do love that dark indigo/purple (yes, even on the black!), so I'm just going to look at them all and, as Brunettetiger said, let the piece pick me! :love:

:yes: Yes! I'm pretty picky too. I bought a beautiful white MC speedy not too long ago, on ebay, and really liked the color combo and the bag....BUT....when I saw another one on ebay that had the exact color combo I like best on the front of white speedies (purples on top row, light blues on middle row, and black on bottom row) I had to buy it, and I LOVE it. Now, I am stuck with 2 white MC speedies until I can sell the first one...and ebay is so slow lately! I have to pay off my credit card! LOL.....so....as you can see, I'm pretty picky!

Nah, I'm not picky when it comes to picking out color combos for an MC piece.

I always buy the first one they bring out to me.

MC pieces are so beautiful ... no matter what color combos are on them. :tup:

I am!

I prefer no white LVs on the front for the black MC, or no black LVs on the front for white MC. I don't want two identically coloured LVs vertically/horizontally adjacent to each other (for bags that don't have one piece of canvas just on the front like the MC Speedy and Aurelia MM have pockets) and I want as many pinks/purples as possible, but definitely need some blue and green to balance it out too. LOL