Are you picky about purse accessories?

HA HA, after work yesterday i went down to the LV store and replaced my current comestics purse with a monogram comestics pouch/pochette cosmetique! HA HA, but is SO cute and its perfect! BUT i'm suppose to be saving for a B-Bag!!!! :shame:

I have a neutral but flashy wallet that works well with most of my bags (except small evening purses). Nowadays it seems like my bag has to be a good size considering that I have to carry my wallet, cell phone, ipod, keys, lip gloss/ lip stick, and other random stuff in it. I have bought matching sets in the past but the wallet switching proved to be impractical unless I swich for different seasons or something along those lines.

Sometimes when I go shopping I only take my debit card and credit card so that my purse isn't so heavy. Plus, it's good to have the extra space when I buy small items like chanel nail polish :smile:

I have three wallets (two LV, one Brahmin), and I mostly use the same Tresor-style LV no matter what purse I'm carrying--L.L. Bean cavas to LV Babylone tote. I don't see any reason to change my wallet when I change purses.

I'm definitely picky about most of the other accessories. I haven't carried a cosmetics case in years, but when I did, it was a Walker net zip case. Nothing special at all. I used it because I could see what was in there, and it weighed next to nothing. My checkbook cover is MCM, and my keyrings are from Tiffany, Hermes and James Avery. I used to carry a Mont Blanc pen, but I got tired of using a leather pen case to protect it.

I am VERY picky. For some reason I want all of my stuff to match...brand and color.
I don't know why I am that picky...but I am.
I am so picky that I am saving to buy an LV, but I don't want to buy it until I have enough money to buy a wallet too.
Sad I know.

I'm not picky at all when it comes to accessories. I have been using my LV Porte-Monnaie Billets everyday for the last 8 years. My cosmetic case is Coach, which I just bought. I don't intend to replace either until they wear out.

I am not picky either. I only have one wallet that actually matches a bag: a DKNY calf tote and a DKNY calf wallet. Both have large, polish nickel buckles. I haven't used either in a long time. Right now in my bag, I have a plain old Perry Ellis men's wallet. I recently ordered an LV wallet, and I will most likely use that until it falls apart. My makeup bag is just a plain, black one that came from Target.

I'm more into cute, unique accessories. For the longest time I carried a little makeup bag that cost $7. It was silver and looked great. I'm more into a splash of color or something fun and whimsical instead of designer for my purse accessories.

Right now my makeup bag and my wallet matches matches my Speedy. But when I use my City I use the same wallet and the same makeup bag. Too much work to keep changing accessories.

yes, of course and I just got yelled at for purchasing a BV wallet to match my new BV Ball bag ... as my husband said ... you already have one wallet - why do you need another? I don't know -except that I wanted it to match ... but I don't have accessories to match each and every bag I own ...

I buy my wallets in a plain color like black, brown or grey, so that they will look good with most of my bags.
I have many make-up bags and I choose the one that goes with the bag. But i don't think everything has to be the same label. That's just boring. I just want them to look good with the bag :smile:

I usually never change wallets, but I always have a designer wallet and I don't care what designer wallet goes in what designer bag. Right now I'm carrying my Jaune Balenciaga wallet in my new Coach leather Bleecker tote. Does not matter a bit to me!