Are you people still loving your Pochettes accessoires (old, new model)?

fettfleck

<3 my stams
O.G.
Nov 1, 2007
I just bought a vintage Pochette accessoires from 2001. Hope it still has the lucious thick canvas like my old Deauville.

Before buying it, I was reading some threads in this forum and did not find much about it whether people are still using it or how they like it, despite finding a lot posts about people talking about its availability and talk about discontinuation etc.
I read in some threads that many people prefer the newer model because it is larger and has a longer shoulder drop. I have one from the Ramages collection which is like that, but I actually prefer the shape of the previous model more and also the thicker canvas on the vintage ones.

I am planning to use it as a bag in the bag, like for transfer reasons or when you are on travels for the quick grab to the bathroom or similar. As a handbag it is too small for me.

Many people should have this bag.
1. I am interested in whether you still like and use it?
2. And which one you prefer!
3. Or did you switch to the multipochette or toiletry pouch (totally not my thing…) side?

Excited to hear what you all say. :smile:

I have the monogram and DA. I find myself reaching for the DA more, typically as a small summer grab and go, or on warm weather vacations. I wish it was slightly larger and held a little more. For that reason, I use other small bags more often than the monogram. That said, given the astronomical price it now brings, I'm happy to have both in my collection. I probably paid half of today's price and thought that was too much at the time
LOL

I bought the monogram in January right before the price increase and it’s my daily bag! It fits my recto verso, key cles, car key fob, eye drops, chapstick, and AirTag. Can also fit gum and AirPods too. I have 2 littles and I use my PA for daycare drop off, errands, and sometimes throw it in my Neverfull with kid stuff on the weekends. I travel occasionally for work (just for 1 night so I only bring carryon) and I throw the PA in my backpack during travel.

I replaced the vachetta strap with a very similar strap from Etsy because my older kid (3.5yr) loves to wear the PA crossbody and sticky dirty hands and vachetta do not mix lol. Picture of her wearing it. :smile:

I’m new to LV so don’t have input on which one I prefer, but I LOVE mine!

2CC9D897-340E-4FEE-A696-C14D442A5226.jpeg

I bought the monogram in January right before the price increase and it’s my daily bag! It fits my recto verso, key cles, car key fob, eye drops, chapstick, and AirTag. Can also fit gum and AirPods too. I have 2 littles and I use my PA for daycare drop off, errands, and sometimes throw it in my Neverfull with kid stuff on the weekends. I travel occasionally for work (just for 1 night so I only bring carryon) and I throw the PA in my backpack during travel.

I replaced the vachetta strap with a very similar strap from Etsy because my older kid (3.5yr) loves to wear the PA crossbody and sticky dirty hands and vachetta do not mix lol. Picture of her wearing it. :smile:

I’m new to LV so don’t have input on which one I prefer, but I LOVE mine!

View attachment 5739555
Looks perfect on her ;) It's a great little bag, very versatile as you describe. I just can't get over how expensive it has gotten. I paid $500 in 2015. Shortly after that I bought the Damier Azur Favorite MM, which came with a short chain strap and a long vachetta strap for crossbody wear. I switched the long strap from the Favorite with the short one that came with the PA so I could wear the PA crossbody. I only use the Favorite as an evening bag in the summer, so I didn't need the long strap for it. It has worked out very well. I will never part with them.

Last edited:
You made a great choice! I have a PA that I bought in 2006 new for around $350! I love it so much! Even though I rarely use it, I will never part with it. I prefer the old model w/ the shorter strap. I also have the toiletry pouch and prefer using that inside my bags.

Looks perfect on her ;) It's a great little bag, very versatile as you describe. I just can't get over how expensive it has gotten. I paid $500 in 2015. Shortly after that I bought the Damier Azur Favorite MM, which came with a short chain strap and a long vachetta strap for crossbody wear. I switched the long strap from the Favorite with the short one that came with the PA so I could wear the PA crossbody. I only use the Favorite as an evening bag in the summer, so I didn't need the long strap for it. It has worked out very well. I will never part with them.
Thank you! Whenever I think about how much it used to cost, my wallet cries. :lol: I would love the DA and DE one too, but at these prices, I will enjoy the monogram I have.

I had the older version (thinner strap) but sold it. I regretted it and got it in the DE and mono ($500) before the price increase. Guess what?? I sold them again because I didn't use them as much. Looking back I loved the versatility of it and how easy it was to use. Again, I bought the mono before the price increase. I will NEVER let it go this time.:angel: My daughter borrows it and we love how you can change the strap. I use this in my Longchamp when I go to work. I love how I can just pull it out when I need to do quick errands.

Thank you for your experience reports! I already got the pochette via mail. Unfortunately it was more used that described, so it is going back. :oh: It has beginning canvas ripping at the area of the D-ring. For that price, it was too expensive.
I still like the old version more because of the shape of the bottom being not so square. I think as a grab fast bag in a bigger bag, it is perfect. I would also use it with a strap, I still have from the Eva. However, I have to hunt a new one down.

Comparing both the size is not that different to the new model, but it really is astonishing that the new one is really much more spacious.

Love the Monogram one in the old model though. However would instantly buy the new one if they would have it in the Damier ebene. Don‘t understand why they discontinued that one, but kept the Damier azur one…

Reactions: PrayersandPurses