Are you on " The List"?

stylefly

Shopportunist
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
Since I just got off the phone with Daphne to secure my next season's purchases...I thought those of us who have put our names down could post what we've ordered. It will also help those who are still deciding!

I have put my name down for:
-Jaune First
or
-Jaune Brief with Silver Giant Hardware

I have to try on the Brief first to see if it suits me. I think it would look awesome in yellow with silver GH and I don't have any GH bags. If the Brief is a no-go, I'm totally getting it in a First!

Who else is on the list:graucho: ?

I've asked Kim to put me on the list for:

Paprika/Rouille Make-Up Clutch
Violet Coin Purse/Make-Up Clutch

I've pre-ordered the Violet Step with ******, and a Brief...not sure in which color, yet! :yes:

I am with Terry and she has me down for

1. Jaune first
2. Violet City Silver GH
and ordered the Violet Step from ******.
Am going to start a poll to see who is on the list!

I ordered with Daphne yesterday. I'm on the list for
ivory GH gold Hobo
violet mu clutch
plomb Day
special ordering ocean blue Hobo with gold(BalNY is only getting it with silver)Were does ****** work? I'm trying to get one of these bags from Neimans so I can put it on my NM card and use a gift cert. towards one.

Plomb silver GH hobo - going there weekend after this one so maybe more to come....:drool:

Also are there two Terry's who work at BalNYC--the Terry who took my order sounded like they might have been a man?

I'd love to get on a list at BalParis, but they aren't taking names. It's freaking me out and I don't want to miss out either.