Are you Looking forward to the 2010 Holiday Lockheart line?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry, y'all. My computer fritzed while I was trying to put the pics on Photobucket. I can't get it to work and the DH - the computer guy - is off on an overnight fishing jaunt with his cousin. Until he can get back and fix it, I'm stuck with the laptop and I can't get to the pics! I'll upload them as soon as I can, but it'll be tomorrow at the earliest!

2. Ooooo, I'm so excited.....

:popcorn:

3. Ditto that :smile: :biggrin:

4. I'm excited to see as well. JustOneMore74 got me hooked on Lockheart recently - I've fallen hard and fast.

5. Still waiting for the DH to come home....

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!!

Linda

11. eeep i like the green drawstring one! thanks for posting!!

12. Peggle - thanks so much! You are awesome.
    I also like the green drawstring and the pretzel. What is everyone else eyeing up?

13. yes Pretzel looks so yummy, i wonder what other colors

would be great if it came in the same color as that Kangaroo Elle bag

i would be all over it, LOL

would be great if they used that brown colored leather on all thier bags, i would have to get them all, LOL one at a time, LOL:nuts:

for being non leather Arabian Nights Sky is speaking to me too

14. #30 Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
    Thanks Peggle - you rock!!! The Arabian Nights Sky is such a chatter bug - she's talking my ear off this morning!! :P

I also love the Corset Chaya, but she's too big for me! I must be drawn to bags that look like pants because I just got the Angelina in ruby and I LOVE her!