Are you like me, drooling on and buying high heels pumps but only wearing flats ?

LoL All the time. I can't think of how many heels I own that I've only worn once or twice, or none at all. Same with designer shoes. I have a lot of them but don't want to wear them out so I normally go for the Target ballet flats.

This is totally me. I just get around better in flats and if I need to get somewhere quickly I can run in flats or wedges. As much as I adore heels and love the look of them, I just don't wear them very often. I have pairs just sitting in my closet. :shrugs:

I love the look of heels, but they just don't fit into my life at all ATM. I'm a full time college student and I'm not the type of girl to wear heels to class. I have a few pairs for going out, though. And I have my eye on a few pairs of Louboutins.

I wear flats pretty much all the time other than for special occasions.

I'm a college student too and it just isn't practical for me to walk to campus and around it in heels. To get to class I have to go up a big hill and there is no way I would do it in heals.

I am the same way, I have too many beautiful heels that hardly get worn. My feet just can't withstand the pain !!! My feet have gotten so messed up from all the years I have to save them whenever I can, so I wear flats mostly.... :sad:

So, experiment last night.....I took my supposedly most comfortable shoes with high heels (not too high) last night but the weather was warm ,then....I couldn´t even walk back to my car !! my feet were swollen, burning, and I had 3 new blisters.

LOLOL i love this thread. This is my exact problem. I buy beautiful heels and than my girl friends get upset at me when we go out and I'm dying in my shoes and just want to sit down the whole night.

I have yet to figure out how many ladies are able to walk in 4" heels and I cannot even make it in 2" heels.

I loooove buying high heels! but I don't wear them out since I'm already 5'11 and I feel like I don't need to call that much more attention to my height...plus, I can't walk far! flats are my friends! but a 2 1/2" heel I can do...but still can't last more than 3 hours on it...