Are you kidding?

I agree. People purchased the bags and trying to make a buck. Really makes up angry. I was going to purchase a bag from Fashiva, and I just looked on their site today and everybag increased atleast $1000.00. Ones they have had for awhile too.

I agree. People purchased the bags and trying to make a buck. Really makes up angry. I was going to purchase a bag from Fashiva, and I just looked on their site today and everybag increased atleast $1000.00. Ones they have had for awhile too.

I saw the same thing! Ebay now has Jumbos listed for $4500. It is crazy!

Bagbonanza - another site that is insane with Chanel price increase. Plus, as I said before, some of these used bags are not in best condition. What nerve. All of this is very sobering. I would like to buy vintage but not paying 20% off going retail value. I will save my dollars and wait a year or longer to get a new Chanel.

Unfortunately even if they are used and are resellers, they know they can get more of the money since there's always such high demand for Chanel.

I was looking through Yoogi's Closet just for fun and noticed a silver Sevruga WOC selling for $1145 when people could get it for less than that! Rather buy a new one for less than a "like new" one for more!

I find Fashionphile an absolute delight! Amazing service and their bags are just as amazing. Sure the price might be above retail price sometimes but if your looking for a bag that you might have missed out on or are looking for your treasure they sometimes have it. I found alot of goodies with them! To each their own and also, businesses have to make money too even if it is over priced.

I have a few bags that are HTF, Yes I will sell them for over retail, if I can I have purchsed bags for over retail as well. Bags are a luxury, whomever sells them can charge a million bucks. They are not goverment rationed and not a nessisity.