Are you kidding?

Virginiamb

O.G.
Jan 15, 2011
I agree. People purchased the bags and trying to make a buck. Really makes up angry. I was going to purchase a bag from Fashiva, and I just looked on their site today and everybag increased atleast $1000.00. Ones they have had for awhile too.

lovieluvslux

That bag is fine!
O.G.
Oct 17, 2010
Bagbonanza - another site that is insane with Chanel price increase. Plus, as I said before, some of these used bags are not in best condition. What nerve. All of this is very sobering. I would like to buy vintage but not paying 20% off going retail value. I will save my dollars and wait a year or longer to get a new Chanel.

ChanelHoarder

Apr 14, 2011
Unfortunately even if they are used and are resellers, they know they can get more of the money since there's always such high demand for Chanel.

I was looking through Yoogi's Closet just for fun and noticed a silver Sevruga WOC selling for $1145 when people could get it for less than that! Rather buy a new one for less than a "like new" one for more!

LVDragon07

Trevor
May 18, 2011
I find Fashionphile an absolute delight! Amazing service and their bags are just as amazing. Sure the price might be above retail price sometimes but if your looking for a bag that you might have missed out on or are looking for your treasure they sometimes have it. I found alot of goodies with them! To each their own and also, businesses have to make money too even if it is over priced.

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
I have a few bags that are HTF, Yes I will sell them for over retail, if I can I have purchsed bags for over retail as well. Bags are a luxury, whomever sells them can charge a million bucks. They are not goverment rationed and not a nessisity.