Are you kidding me???

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
Well I have had some serious Paypal issues lately, but after much hair pulling it was sorted last week.
Thank God because I was losing the plot with Paypal.
Anyway, I now have a buyer who has filed a claim with Paypal saying that she never received her items. Well, I added the tracking info on to Paypal so I tracked it and saw that it has been delivered!! But there is still this open claim. And NO it is not a not as described claim, it is a non-receipt claim!!!

Well, I escalated it to a claim hoping my funds can be unfrozen (again!!) and I have heard nothing. When it is finally unfrozen I am going to take my money and run.

Are these people serious??? How can Paypal let them get away with it.
:cursing:

wow, how frustrating. I am sorry you have to go through all this. I hear so many stories lately, I get nervous every time I list something. I really hate selling these these days, and only do it as a last resort. Used to be I would buy things and not worry if it didn't fit or I didnt like it cos I could turn it around. But now I think twice, thrice, etc.

Ebay is getting bad with all these fake claims. If you have proof that item was received I would not be worried. People go to the extreme to try and get stuff for free. Keep us posted.

Paypal takes forever to get anything done! I have never had a claim resolved in less than 45 days. I have had to resort to a chargeback more than once. I call them they say 2 days, 24 hrs ,etc., never gets resolved. Hang in there if you can, eventually, they will close it.
CHeers,

Oh my goodness!! I'm so sorry sweetie! I promise you, I will sell no more on ebay when May comes. It's a buyers market and ebay/paypal are so stupid to not realize that they'll have NO sellers to sell to all of the buyers they so avidly protect!! Good luck!

If you have a powerseller status, you can now enroll in the program where you are covered against this kind of problem. (go to paypal web site and see "expanded seller protection") Buyers can't do chargebacks and you can send to an paypal unconfirmed address. You still need to have all your ducks in a row with insurance, signature delivery confirmation etc. Good luck, and I really hope you haven't been scammed. The other big problem is people (esp. in foreign countries) stealing the merchandise either from the post office or from customs. And then the buyer gets an empty box!!!!
Well I have had some serious Paypal issues lately, but after much hair pulling it was sorted last week.
Thank God because I was losing the plot with Paypal.
Anyway, I now have a buyer who has filed a claim with Paypal saying that she never received her items. Well, I added the tracking info on to Paypal so I tracked it and saw that it has been delivered!! But there is still this open claim. And NO it is not a not as described claim, it is a non-receipt claim!!!

Well, I escalated it to a claim hoping my funds can be unfrozen (again!!) and I have heard nothing. When it is finally unfrozen I am going to take my money and run.

Are these people serious??? How can Paypal let them get away with it.
:cursing:

This is crazy, once I get these last payments, I am also done with EBAY, and I am taking all my information off of EBAY, and will not be buying from EBAY either, we need a solid stance to get them to realize that we not they control the market

Okay, just had a quick look on Paypal and they have closed this dispute, BUT without bothering to give my the money back for the transaction!!!!!!!!!
The tracking info is showing delivered, but is there any way they could have decided in HER favour???

She gets the money and my items???

I feel sick and I have just had enough of this complete sh*t.
It is unfair and I cannot believe they would dare side with a buyer when the item clearly says delivered on online tracking.

Am I missing something??

I cannot afford this anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I have had enough??

You should receive an email or you should be able to log in to Paypal and see if the claim was decided in your favor or in favor of the buyer.

How much was the transaction for and did you ship to a confirmed address?

I never got an email. It just says closed in the Resolution Center page...no info or anything. But it still says funds were held. And of course I did not think of the confirmed address being important, but she had over 3,000 ebay FB.
It was only for £70, but I have been robbed by too many people lately.

No money, no email explanation.
I can only assume Paypal are the devil!

I have also just had a buyer decide to pay 3 weeks later and now my account is less in arrears, but I wont ever see the money! I am going to have to be out of pocket even more now posting another item, which I wont see the money for. I cannot believe my money can honestly be taken if the item is showing delivered.

Someone enlighten me before my brain explodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Royal mail tracking shows delivered????