Are you...High Maintence...Or..Down to earth??

I don't know where I'd fall in...:confused1:

Uhh, I only carry LV. I try and be as natural as possible. Little make up..(mascara, compact to take off shine, blush, curl my lashes)...My hair color is natural. I dress comfy...jeans and T's. Cute lil blouses, birkenstocks. My nails short and natural "of course"...nice and neat!! :yes: No massages, facials, etc. I take of my own "upkeep" lol...do my own nails..which are trimming and shaping. Feet: keeping them soft, and taken care of.

I will not shop at Wal-Mart. I Love Target!!! (..but not for clothes). For clothes...I LOVE Macy's, and Nordstroms, also Kohls. I don't wear heels. I'm into the 2 C's...LOL "cute, and comfy"!! Or when I dress it up a bit more the 3 C's "Cute, Comfy, and Classy."

I don't have fancy cars. The main thing I splurge on are LVs. Also Dh and I love electronics...from TVs, phones, etc..

So....Hmm...perhaps I'm low maintenance, kicked up just 1 notch?!??!?!!! :lol: Who knows??:rolleyes:

I forgot to mention that I don't wear make-up. I hate it; I used to wear a lot of it when I was in junior high, but I stopped once I hit 10th grade. It ruined my skin and it took a lot of work just to maintain it! The only thing I'll wear is lipstick, which I do splurge on every once in a while.

And yes, anyone can have an LV, but it does require prioritizing on my part...if I get an LV, I won't be getting new shoes or an iPod...oh well, can't afford everything.

I do shop and Wal-Mart and target but I have to be honest I am very HIGH MAINTENCE! I like the money we have and I like to spend it. Like my Dh says that a successful man makes MORE money than his wife can spend. Gotta love him!

I unfortunately or fortunately (whichever the case may be) always go overboard. I will absolutely wear clothes from Target and such but even when I go in one of those stores I rarely leave without speding about $500. LOL I went in ONLY for slippers for my son the other night and spent over that!

I want my nails done, hair done, always wear make-up etc... I was raised that way. I know some people think this is bad but when I was single I would not date men who didn't have a certain income (It's really not as bad as it sounds- my minimum was only $100K). Sorry but that's who I am. People can think I am a Bit*h but like my mother always said. You can love a rich man as well as a poor man. I was also upfront and honest with the people I dated about my needs. Typically the only men who had issues with it where the ones who didn't make enough anyway. I know I probably sound AWFUL but I am being honest and I appreciate people not bashing me for it. I was raised with money and I wanted to stay at least at a decent level!

I think I am down to earth~
the only really expensive things I want are my designer's bags.:P
I shop at Target, Walmart, Ross, Tjmaxx, outlets, discount stores etc.
I usually dont wear make up, I just use tinted gloss.
But I do dress well and make sure I look nice.
And I never go anywhere without a beautiful bag with me~:shame:

I am now down to earth. When I was younger, definetely high maintance. The kind of person who had to drive luxury cars, wear furs, and diamond jewelry. As I have aged and watched many friends die of cancer and such, I know now that material goods are not that important.

Amen to that...it takes life experiences to realize that the most important thing is life is life...I like that...:flowers:

Amen to that...it takes life experiences to realize that the most important thing is life is life...I like that...:flowers:

You know what's interesting to that. My mother passed away from cancer and shockingly it made me spend MORE money. I had been a little more conservative. Then I realized you only live for a short amount of time so you better enjoy it while you can. Enjoy today but save some for the future!

I do shop and Wal-Mart and target but I have to be honest I am very HIGH MAINTENCE! I like the money we have and I like to spend it. Like my Dh says that a successful man makes MORE money than his wife can spend. Gotta love him!

I unfortunately or fortunately (whichever the case may be) always go overboard. I will absolutely wear clothes from Target and such but even when I go in one of those stores I rarely leave without speding about $500. LOL I went in ONLY for slippers for my son the other night and spent over that!

I want my nails done, hair done, always wear make-up etc... I was raised that way. I know some people think this is bad but when I was single I would not date men who didn't have a certain income (It's really not as bad as it sounds- my minimum was only $100K). Sorry but that's who I am. People can think I am a Bit*h but like my mother always said. You can love a rich man as well as a poor man. I was also upfront and honest with the people I dated about my needs. Typically the only men who had issues with it where the ones who didn't make enough anyway. I know I probably sound AWFUL but I am being honest and I appreciate people not bashing me for it. I was raised with money and I wanted to stay at least at a decent level!

I think its great that you are honest, know what you want..and won't settle. There's nothing wrong with that..As long as one is happy..thats all that matters..:flowers:

i am def. down to earth. i dress casually, and i don't spend a fortune on my clothes, but i do buy nice clothes (i am a good shopper- quality, but good prices.) my lvs are the only thing i spend lots of $ on. if i could afford to go to the spa & salon every week, i would. i don't wear much makeup (fortunately i don't need to) but i LOVE 'maintenance' and i indulge as often as i can!

I think its great that you are honest, know what you want..and won't settle. There's nothing wrong with that..As long as one is happy..thats all that matters..:flowers:

Thanks! Sometimes I get bashed for the way I am. I used to think I was bad for thinking that way (only because outsiders made me feel that way) but as I have gotten older I realize I have a right to want what I want. I wanted love AND money. I didn't, don't and would never settle. It's a beautiful thing! :yes:

I think it's really perspective and how people are raised!?! :shrugs:

When I was first out of College (Nursing School), I went to work at well known Hospital. I was barely of legal age..and had absolutely nadda for cash. I worked with this other nurse who was alittle older of than I..but came from a totally different background. I would describe her as VERY HIGH maintance. She came to work..dressed to the 9's....HUGE diamond rings, tons of makeup, french manicures, perfectly fixed hair, a very nice handbag ( I think it was a Hermes) and I remember her full length fur coat. She was always sure to be around the station when the young MD's would show up for rounds. I do think she later married one..anyway..
It was funny because she was always commenting on how she LOVED my clothes and sense of style..and wanted to go shopping with me...little did she know..my wardrobe was mainly K-Mart, Target and Walmart duds..I did my own hair (cut and colored it)..and always found uniforms on sale...

Thats when I knew...as long as you know how to put yourself together..you can look like a million..without spending it..;)

I am alittle high matenence,but I am very down to earth. I am not all about Material things, I dress from H&M,gap,old navy,juicy,SFAMK. I mix everything I personally rather have 6 designer jeans than 30 cheapies. Also when I buy my clothing most of the time its on sale. When I purchase my designer accesories (bags,sunglasses,scarfs,watch) I usually pay for it myself,or I get it as a birthday present or christmas present.
My parents have this system that I get one GOOD present a year,
they dont see the sense of getting 10 presents while I can get one GOOD present.

When I was first out of College (Nursing School), I went to work at well known Hospital. I was barely of legal age..and had absolutely nadda for cash. I worked with this other nurse who was alittle older of than I..but came from a totally different background. I would describe her as VERY HIGH maintance. She came to work..dressed to the 9's....HUGE diamond rings, tons of makeup, french manicures, perfectly fixed hair, a very nice handbag ( I think it was a Hermes) and I remember her full length fur coat. She was always sure to be around the station when the young MD's would show up for rounds. I do think she later married one..anyway..
It was funny because she was always commenting on how she LOVED my clothes and sense of style..and wanted to go shopping with me...little did she know..my wardrobe was mainly K-Mart, Target and Walmart duds..I did my own hair (cut and colored it)..and always found uniforms on sale...

Thats when I knew...as long as you know how to put yourself together..you can look like a million..without spending it..;)

That is SOOOOO true! My friends freak out when they find out I have a Target shirt on! LOL I also had someone say one those are cute 7's. They were Target JEANS! :wtf: :wtf: I felt kinda bad about that one because then I thought that it might look like I was wearing a fake! LOL :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: