Are you happy with your Pochette Felicie?

My sister-in-law had one and absolutely loved it, used it as a wallet in her bigger bag and then would take it out for special occasions. However, the print rubbed off on the corner and she got scared that it would happen again so when she was able to get a replacement she opted to get something else instead ...

I love it!!! I use the inserts inside smaller bags like my noe bb and pochette metis and then use it with the bag as a small wallet in chain or inside big bags like my never full or bosphore backpack. Very versatile and you get a lot for your money I think.

Reactions: prepster and j19
I bought mine in December 2016. I thought I´d love it, I admired it on pics and then finally ordered it. But I don´t know...I just don`t love it the way I should. I haven`t used it once since I got it. I`ll sell it, because it`s too expensive to just sit in its dustbag. I will get the Pochette Accessoires instead, because I will use this item more often. I saw it at the Marbella Boutique in January and loved it. Unfortunately, it wasn`t available in DA, when I visited the boutique, but we will be back in Spain in April and I hope I`ll get it then. I only have one other LV item, a cosmetic pouch and I love it so much. It´s so practical and pretty, I use it a lot.

It is very pretty but very small. You have to be sure you're ok with the size and it fits what you want to carry in it. Mine is in the vernis magenta. I've only used it a handful of times (special occasions) as the size is limiting it's use as an everyday bag for me. What I like most about it is the chain. I use the chain all the time with my mono and DE pochette accessoires .

I own one in Vernis amarante. I wanted this to be my one & only vernis piece. I use it strictly as a dress-up bag (wallet) so it serves it's purpose. I never buy a bag & expect more from it than it's intended purpose. I adore this little cutie!

Which one did you get??
I have this bag in Vernis and also in the LE Mono Animal print. Really great for going out for the evening or weekend/holiday event. I don't really use them often, as I have other smaller LV bags that I also like to use, but when I do I'm happy with them. I don't always use the inserts, either, and I instead just use my Cles or card case, mainly out of just being in a hurry or being lazy.

Reactions: earthygirl
Upset about my purchase. I bought the Monogram Felicie and was thrilled-until I woke up this morning and tried to fit my phone, keys and lipsticks into it. There is not enough room in it and I do not want to remove the inserts that bag comes with in order to fit my things into it. I did not try to fit my essentials into the Felicie Pochette in the store. I have other LV Pochettes and have no problem fitting in my essentials. So, I unfortunately am going to return this beautiful Pochette. I usually do not make mistakes buying handbags. I still love the way the bag looks and it is made perfectly.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Like you, I found that everything will not fit with both inserts. But I love the bag so much that I decided to keep it and minimize what I carry when using it. My only regret is that I wish I hadn't gotten it in Azur because I worry about what it comes into contact with ...the first day I carried it, the dye from my dress transferred onto it. But I loved the pink inserts and am to the point where I am just going to enjoy it whenever I can.

When I use my pochette Felicie in magenta vernis, I do not use the zipped-insert. I find it a little impractical anyways. I can then fit my phone, cards in the insert, and keys- at least. I think this pochette- and especially the magenta vernis, are so nice looking, I do not bother not using both inserts.