Are you happy with your Neverfull?

• Heck yes I am!

• Alas no.

• It's okay.

Results are only viewable after voting.

stonie

Dec 2, 2011
Hello everyone!
I have a bag on my wishlist, the Neverfull, soon to be the second in my little collection. I was just curious how people like it if you own it or even if you don't. I plan on using it as a winter bag, hoping it fits over my poofy jacket sleeves (the MM) and holds all my warm stuff like mittens and a scarf. I've read some complaints and a lot of praise regarding it - so I was wondering what I can come to expect? What do you like and what don't you like?

Thanks!

just dont get damier ebene.. even though its so pretty.. ive read about too many if-y stories on the glazed leather straps cracking. azur does have issues with color transfer (personal exp w/dark denim!). otherwise its such a versatile bag that you dont have to baby too much :biggrin:

I've had the DE Neverfull MM for about two months now, no cracking issues so maybe it's been resolved perhaps? Only problem is that the straps are a little hard therefore carrying heavy stuff may be an issue because the thin straps can hurt your shoulders! Like if you had a cardigan or a top or something over your skin/shoulders then it wouldn't be a problem, trust!

I have the DE Neverfull MM and I LOVE it! Got it two months ago and not a problem at all. I do agree that if you really fill it, your shoulder will hurt from the thin straps but that's only because I filled my bag to the brim with things whenever I'm flying.

One other problem (maybe it's just me) is that after I got it, I see 485279645 other people with it. I probably never noticed before but it's okay.

I have the Azur, Ebene, Mon Mono --all MM and I find the ebene the least comfy to carry. I think it's due to the ebene coating. It definitely needs to be broken it. I do love the bag though for being beautiful and water/weather proof. I've only had mine for about a month so I'm hoping it will become more comfortable to carry the more I use it. I've never had any issues at all with the vachetta-only straps on the other bags and no need to break those in.
You might want to start off with one of those....azur, mono or mon mono:smile:

I have a mono MM and it is not so much that I dislike the bag, it is just that I never use it. I bought it in 2009 and at that stage it was a must have for me and honestly, I think I have only used it three times since then. I think it is because I prefer bags with zips and this as you know doesn't have one and because of this it never really leaves the wardrobe. However, I know many people love the bag and are very happy with their choice.

I have mono MM and it's the perfect bag for carting my stuff around. I don't wear it on my shoulder with a winter coat because I find it a we bit snug but I find it very comfy in my arm crook with my coat on, it's a great tote MM is not to big and not to small!

I take back what I just said about my Neverfull! After my post, I decided to take out my NF and use it since I haven't in a while. I began inspecting it and OH NO! One of my straps are cracking from the inside and on another strap, it looks like it's beginning to. :cry:
I emailed LV in hopes that they will be able to do something about it because I only had it for less than two months!!

I have the mono MM and I really love this bag. I put her away back in September and was using my Speedy 30 but handhelds and Christmas shopping wasn't working out that well, lol. Anyway, I really enjoyed the NF today in the mall. I'm keeping her out for awhile. I do agree that it's not all that comfy on the shoulder over a winter coat but in the crook of the arm really works well.

It wasn't for me. I got the ebene nf mm and I gave it to my sister after 4 days. It hurt to carry it because the straps are stiff and thin and it didn't quite fit everything the way I wanted. I also couldn't easily throw it over my shoulder especially while wearing a winter coat. I had to carry it in the crook of my arm or hand carry and neither were comfortable for me. The straps were just too hard. I may give it another go with the mono nf gm.

Looove my Neverfull bags! I first got the Damier Ebene MM in the Spring and I loved it so much that I bought it in Mono at the end of the Summer. They are greaaaat!!!!

I have a mono GM. I don't love it like many people do. I have a fabulously fashionable friend who has 3 of them though and loves them to pieces! I got it for xmas last year from my boss. I like it, but only because I didn't pay for it. It gets heavy fast, and is snug on the arm. All the other reasons I didn't want to buy it disappeared in the end --free LV is free LV!
I use it, but it's not my favorite bag :sad: (delightful is)
if only those straps were a bit thicker...