• Heck yes I am!

• Alas no.

• It's okay.

Results are only viewable after voting.

stonie

Dec 2, 2011
Canada
Hello everyone!
I have a bag on my wishlist, the Neverfull, soon to be the second in my little collection. I was just curious how people like it if you own it or even if you don't. I plan on using it as a winter bag, hoping it fits over my poofy jacket sleeves (the MM) and holds all my warm stuff like mittens and a scarf. I've read some complaints and a lot of praise regarding it - so I was wondering what I can come to expect? What do you like and what don't you like?

Thanks!

carolc82

Aug 1, 2009
just dont get damier ebene.. even though its so pretty.. ive read about too many if-y stories on the glazed leather straps cracking. azur does have issues with color transfer (personal exp w/dark denim!). otherwise its such a versatile bag that you dont have to baby too much :biggrin:

serenityxd

Oct 26, 2011
Australia
I've had the DE Neverfull MM for about two months now, no cracking issues so maybe it's been resolved perhaps? Only problem is that the straps are a little hard therefore carrying heavy stuff may be an issue because the thin straps can hurt your shoulders! Like if you had a cardigan or a top or something over your skin/shoulders then it wouldn't be a problem, trust!

specme

O.G.
Jan 22, 2011
Katy Tx
I have a mono GM one . I got the first issue of it back in 2006 & I love that bag! I used it daily u il I got my arsty this summer !

tnguyen87

O.G.
Jun 30, 2010
Louisiana
I have the DE Neverfull MM and I LOVE it! Got it two months ago and not a problem at all. I do agree that if you really fill it, your shoulder will hurt from the thin straps but that's only because I filled my bag to the brim with things whenever I'm flying.

One other problem (maybe it's just me) is that after I got it, I see 485279645 other people with it. I probably never noticed before but it's okay.

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
I have the Azur, Ebene, Mon Mono --all MM and I find the ebene the least comfy to carry. I think it's due to the ebene coating. It definitely needs to be broken it. I do love the bag though for being beautiful and water/weather proof. I've only had mine for about a month so I'm hoping it will become more comfortable to carry the more I use it. I've never had any issues at all with the vachetta-only straps on the other bags and no need to break those in.
You might want to start off with one of those....azur, mono or mon mono:smile:

butterfly223

Nov 5, 2011
Australia
I have a mono MM and it is not so much that I dislike the bag, it is just that I never use it. I bought it in 2009 and at that stage it was a must have for me and honestly, I think I have only used it three times since then. I think it is because I prefer bags with zips and this as you know doesn't have one and because of this it never really leaves the wardrobe. However, I know many people love the bag and are very happy with their choice.

JennyErin

O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I have mono MM and it's the perfect bag for carting my stuff around. I don't wear it on my shoulder with a winter coat because I find it a we bit snug but I find it very comfy in my arm crook with my coat on, it's a great tote MM is not to big and not to small!

tnguyen87

O.G.
Jun 30, 2010
Louisiana
I take back what I just said about my Neverfull! After my post, I decided to take out my NF and use it since I haven't in a while. I began inspecting it and OH NO! One of my straps are cracking from the inside and on another strap, it looks like it's beginning to. :cry:
I emailed LV in hopes that they will be able to do something about it because I only had it for less than two months!!

Tomsmom

O.G.
Mar 29, 2011
NYC~one of the boroughs
I have the mono MM and I really love this bag. I put her away back in September and was using my Speedy 30 but handhelds and Christmas shopping wasn't working out that well, lol. Anyway, I really enjoyed the NF today in the mall. I'm keeping her out for awhile. I do agree that it's not all that comfy on the shoulder over a winter coat but in the crook of the arm really works well.

Shoebaglady

~Totes & Pockets~
Oct 5, 2011
~Canada~
It wasn't for me. I got the ebene nf mm and I gave it to my sister after 4 days. It hurt to carry it because the straps are stiff and thin and it didn't quite fit everything the way I wanted. I also couldn't easily throw it over my shoulder especially while wearing a winter coat. I had to carry it in the crook of my arm or hand carry and neither were comfortable for me. The straps were just too hard. I may give it another go with the mono nf gm.

SLI1

O.G.
Oct 23, 2010
USA
I'm very happy with my ebene NF. No problems with the straps at all & I carry it most days of the week since July 2011.

StarBrite310

Purse Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
L.A.
Looove my Neverfull bags! I first got the Damier Ebene MM in the Spring and I loved it so much that I bought it in Mono at the end of the Summer. They are greaaaat!!!!

NewCoachQueen

Birkin or bust...
Aug 2, 2009
I have a mono GM. I don't love it like many people do. I have a fabulously fashionable friend who has 3 of them though and loves them to pieces! I got it for xmas last year from my boss. I like it, but only because I didn't pay for it. It gets heavy fast, and is snug on the arm. All the other reasons I didn't want to buy it disappeared in the end --free LV is free LV!
I use it, but it's not my favorite bag :sad: (delightful is)
if only those straps were a bit thicker...