Are you guys wearing your Mirage Speedies right away?

I told my DH that I was going to carry all of my stuff in a plastic Wal-Mart bag to the LV store so I could dump it into my NEW bag tomorrow! LOL! Hell yes, you'd better believe I am USING it!

Husband heard mne laughing out loud when I read this one!!! I can just see you carrying the Walmart bag to the counter!!!! You rock!

I told my DH that I was going to carry all of my stuff in a plastic Wal-Mart bag to the LV store so I could dump it into my NEW bag tomorrow! LOL! Hell yes, you'd better believe I am USING it!

OMG .. I love this!! I'd love to see the look on the SA's faces if you walked it with that Wal-Mart bag!! :wtf:

I couldn't wait to wear my bordeaux Speedy! I had to finish out the day wearing my anthracite Nimbus GM on Thursday afternoon since I still had a bunch of errands to run. I was so tempted to just change purses right then and there at the LV counter, but I behaved. LOL But as soon as I got home, I transferred everything from my Nimbus to my Speedy! I was so giddy doing this! I love this bag so much, I wish I could get the Noir too!