are you guys tag adders or removers lol

Thanks ladies! Ill have to check those sellers out. I do love the bags that come with the big jewels on them. I have to admit it was the deciding factor when I decided to get the Audrey Ocelot! Its my favorite part of the bag!:P

When I graduated from grad school, I received a coach laptop briefcase. I removed the tag because I did not know any better. I regret that now :sad: I never removed again.

I don't add or take off ... well actually I took them off my Textured Metallic Claire by accident. I was trying it on late at night and with the jingly tag and jewel I didn't wanna wake anyone so I took it off and after deciding, yep gonna keep her I went to bed.

The next morning I forgot to put the tag and jewel back on and wore her around and about for a few days before I realized but besides that ...

I don't take the tags off nor do I add any fobs - I don't have any YET ;)

I'm FOBLESS :sad:

I'm a hangtag adder AND self proclaimed ADDICT!!! I love, love, love hangtags and the more the merrier in this Coachies BOOK!!!

I even added a Coach set of charms to my Botkier bag!!! It needed a lil' something. (It was not a reg. leather hangtag I added though.)

I am a tag adder.. I love Fobs and have many...

I never take to Original tags off.. My BFF did it to hers and I almost died.

Last edited:
I'm definitely an adder. I currently have the standard hangtag, the BCRF purse charm, the Pave Penguin keyfob and the Bejeweled keyfob all on my Zoe.

P2050259.jpg

I don't ever remove my hang tags but I have a couple of bags where the tag is a nuisance and probably should be removed as it gets in the way when the bags is zippered. I'm an adder, love to add a cute animal key fob or a scarf.

what to do when you like sabrina more but love audreys jewel ...lol you buy it lol sabrina with the audrey's jewel perfection :O)

Attachments

• j1.jpg
    j1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 58