Are you going to buy anything from BG 20% off event?

Darma

O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
GIFT FOR YOU
Shop for women's shoes, handbags, ready-to-wear, and men's tailored clothing from April 9-12, and receive a Gift Card.
Spend $500-$999 Receive 10% of purchase
Spend $1000-$2499 Receive 15% of purchase
Spend $2500 or more Receive 20% of purchase
Gift cards must be used by May 31, 2008

I've asked BG to hold two J12s in white for me and my friend, the 33mm one with diamond markers. I plan to use my GC to buy Chanel Day & Night necklace along with some skin care.

The SA told me that BG had increased the price of J12 with diamond markers from $4,850 to $5,370 on April 1. But he is so nice that he conviced his boss to continue to give me old price. :tup::tup:

I wonder what you are going to buy. :woohoo::woohoo:

That is a sweet deal. I actually received $485 (10% off), and a $450 gift card. I did pay extra $25 for overnight shipping. Congrats and enjoy your J12. I'm so in :love: with my black 33mm diamond J12. It's gorgeous! Congrats!

GIFT FOR YOU
Shop for women's shoes, handbags, ready-to-wear, and men's tailored clothing from April 9-12, and receive a Gift Card.
Spend $500-$999 Receive 10% of purchase
Spend $1000-$2499 Receive 15% of purchase
Spend $2500 or more Receive 20% of purchase
Gift cards must be used by May 31, 2008

I've asked BG to hold two J12s in white for me and my friend, the 33mm one with diamond markers. I plan to use my GC to buy Chanel Day & Night necklace along with some skin care.

The SA told me that BG had increased the price of J12 with diamond markers from $4,850 to $5,370 on April 1. But he is so nice that he conviced his boss to continue to give me old price. :tup::tup:

I wonder what you are going to buy. :woohoo::woohoo:

That is a sweet deal. I actually received $485 (10% off), and a $450 gift card. I did pay extra $25 for overnight shipping. Congrats and enjoy your J12. I'm so in :love: with my black 33mm diamond J12. It's gorgeous! Congrats!
you got a percentage off and a gc? please xplain, omg all these promotions, Im losing it.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh im gonna be homeless, ok not good:nuts:

I know and the J12 is HOT! I just purchased around EGC and my SA applied a 10% discount, no tax! I did pay $25 for overnight shipping, it was totally worth it!

you got a percentage off and a gc? please xplain, omg all these promotions, Im losing it.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh im gonna be homeless, ok not good:nuts:

I hope i can get the J12 watch MM38 w diamond markers but with the old price as i missed the chance and now the price has recently adjusted...sigh!