Are you going to buy anything from BG 20% off event?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. GIFT FOR YOU
    Shop for women's shoes, handbags, ready-to-wear, and men's tailored clothing from April 9-12, and receive a Gift Card.
    Spend $500-$999 Receive 10% of purchase
    Spend $1000-$2499 Receive 15% of purchase
    Spend $2500 or more Receive 20% of purchase
    Gift cards must be used by May 31, 2008

I've asked BG to hold two J12s in white for me and my friend, the 33mm one with diamond markers. I plan to use my GC to buy Chanel Day & Night necklace along with some skin care.

The SA told me that BG had increased the price of J12 with diamond markers from $4,850 to $5,370 on April 1. But he is so nice that he conviced his boss to continue to give me old price. :tup::tup:

I wonder what you are going to buy. :woohoo::woohoo:

2. Bg takes nm cards right? If so I am in trouble. LOL!

3. Yes, and if you live outside NY,it's tax free. My SA also waived shipping.

4. That is a sweet deal. I actually received $485 (10% off), and a $450 gift card. I did pay extra $25 for overnight shipping. Congrats and enjoy your J12. I'm so in :love: with my black 33mm diamond J12. It's gorgeous! Congrats!

5. you got a percentage off and a gc? please xplain, omg all these promotions, Im losing it.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh im gonna be homeless, ok not good:nuts:

6. anyone know if BG carries the CHANEL BASEBALL SPIRIT bags?

7. Seems the department stores are in a war with gift cards & promotions.

8. yah! get it there and get a great deal, no tax!!!!

9. I know and the J12 is HOT! I just purchased around EGC and my SA applied a 10% discount, no tax! I did pay $25 for overnight shipping, it was totally worth it!

10. You got a great deal!!! If I was going to buy a J12 I would so get one now and get an 800 gc!

11. I hope i can get the J12 watch MM38 w diamond markers but with the old price as i missed the chance and now the price has recently adjusted...sigh!

12. so that means that if you get your j12 at BG then you would get 20% off. omg that's a good deal

13. Let's say if I spend $2500, do I get both 20% off AND a gift card for this event?? If this is true, it indeed is a not-to-miss event! :nuts:

14. i m always curious how you ladies successfully convince the SA to get you discount for the j12 :smile:

15. You only receive a gift card worth 20% of your purchase.