Are you getting any MJ at the Saks F&F sale??

ChenChen

O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
And when you do, I'd love to see pics! :heart:

I'm thinking about getting a Zip Clutch (is 25% off a good deal?), but just have too many wallets... so still torn! It can double as a clutch though LOL!

Please share your purchases ladies! :flowers:

i was thinking of buying more cosmetics since there's rarely a discount on that, but i might pick up a zc depending on what's available. i wanted to wait for the summer sale and it seems that there might be better deals at bloomingdale's.

I will be looking for this one, don't know if it will be available tho:

4036.JPG

Yes I want a bag with a nylon strap lol.

I will be looking for this one, don't know if it will be available tho:

4036.JPG

Yes I want a bag with a nylon strap lol.
I think Nordstrom has the Neon bags. I can't remember what I saw. Maybe not the Stam, though since they arent carrying any new stams this season. Anyway, my point is that if Saks doesnt have it in stock maybe you can get Nordies to price match?

^^Steph, do you have a SA at Nordie's? From what I hear, they might be able to extend this Sak's F&F promo for you... or even better, if you're spending over $500, the NM GC promo!

I'm getting just a small goodie because I spent too much at NMLC this week. I'm getting a key pouch in Cinnamon! :yes: I'll post pics this weekend along with my BIG surprise purchase. ;):graucho:

I'm getting just a small goodie because I spent too much at NMLC this week. I'm getting a key pouch in Cinnamon! :yes: I'll post pics this weekend along with my BIG surprise purchase. ;):graucho:

Sounds YUMMY! I am trying to figure out if I want the NM GC or the FF. But I will be waiting to see all that everyone else gets!:woohoo:

I looked at my Saks on the first day of the presale and they didn't have much. Even the cute MbMJ bags were at low stock throughout all of Saks according to my SA (although I found my Midnight Teri elsewhere...yay!). I may go back for a zip clutch but I think I'll just hang in there until the fall line comes out!