Are you fickle?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. As soon as I get a new bag, the one I was using get nicely packed away, and I don't use it again for a long time.

2. Exactly my problem! That is why I have so many barely used beauties packed away! I tire fast of the "had to have bag" - Of course my bank account is helping me keep reasonable space between purchases.

3. I don't think I'm so bad, right now. I try to use things. I'm actually worse about using new items of clothing -- sometimes I stupidly 'save' them, when I know I shouldn't be!

4. I think I said this is a previous thread but I tend to go on certain "bag kicks" where one week I'll feel like wearing a big bag. The next week I'll feel like wearing a small clutch or Wapity'esque wristlet. I just can't seem to make up my mind about certain bags and it drives me sooo bonkers at times :wacko:!

5. Same for me too!

6. When I get a new bag I'll use to constantly for a while but then I will go back to switching it up. I love to have my bags match what I'm wearing.

7. I'm terribly fickle which is why even when I finally have my Birkin I'll still have roving eyes. :blink: :lol: I'll keep on collecting.

Lately I've been enjoying changing bags frequently, I'm no longer one to use one to death and then move on.

8. That's a big problem for me too. I have Chanel bag that I have not used for almost a year until a week ago. I put it away again :sad: because I'm oh so anticipating my Bbag.

9. Nope, but that's because once I buy a bag I love....I don't ever use it! I store it away nicely like it was a museum artifact. BF said he's give me a cabinet one day to display them.

10. I just rotate certain bags and retire others :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice