Are you fashionable and artistic & crafty?

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
Everyone loves fashion here, but I was wondering how many of you are also crafty or artistic? :idea: What art or crafts do you like to do? Please share!

I like to make jewelry and to make cards, gift and scrapbook pages with rubber stamps! I like to decorate my house and like coming up with landscape designs too.

I love to draw and paint, I also keep a pic-scrapbook about my future life :smile: I also make every card I give myself!

I'm going to apply to a art school to study interior design... I need to practice my drawing a lot :worried:

besides photography, i also draw. well back in college anyway. i'm pretty proud of some of them. i also do some graphic design work as well. i miss that stuff. now photography is all i do.

My mother and brother are very artistic; my mother paints, draws, sews, can play piano by ear, ack - it makes me sick. Brother inherited her talents.

I cannot do any of that - unless you count culinary skills/talents; i.e. can eat a restaurant dish (anything, desserts to sides, to ornate main courses.) and then duplicate it at home without recipe, but, traditional art, I have no artistic/creative talent whatsoever.

asides from shopping up frequent storms, i'd say im more crafty, i just completed my photo albums and i scrapbooked some of the pages and they turned out ok :shame:

I guess I am fairly crafty. I make jewelry - sterling silver with gemstones, etc. My speciality is earrings. :smile: I also like to take pictures, mostly of my kiddos.

I used to sculpt, and throw pots, definately a fun hobby. I did a lot of darkroom photography as well. Artsy stuff just get picked up by me really easily, but I find that I rarely have time for the projects anymore.

I make soap and other B&B stuff. I also draw but I haven't recently. I also do weird small crafts for homes like make magnets. I also make cards and love, love, love to wrap presents.

I love the silver and gem stone jewelery too! I wish I knew how to use a soldering tool I also like the swaraski (sp?) crystal stuff too. The hobby started gettin pretty expensive though, so now I mostly do paper crafts and always make my own cards now!

Inky Paws, I bought one of those cold soldering tools, but have yet to try it! I like Swarofski as well - just made a really pretty bracelet with top-drilled bicones. It is a VERY expensive hobby! Do you ever go to any bead shows? Sometimes they have bags there, too. Very dangerous!

i majored in visuals arts.. i paint/draw/doodle/etc.. though haven't picked up a pencil/brush/etc for a long time now. recently, my artsy fartsy stuff was just applied to my cellphone, where i studded it with rhinestones. i got pretty into it when i started to stud my ipod case (just a plain regular clear hard ipod case) too, and this time, with Swarovski crystals too.

other than that, i do web and graphic design when i have time.
http://www.monkeysfly.net/jimmy
http://www.xanga.com/secksyrx3
http://jimnerf.deviantart.com

hehe. shameless plug, i don't care!