Are you fashionable and artistic & crafty?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Everyone loves fashion here, but I was wondering how many of you are also crafty or artistic? :idea: What art or crafts do you like to do? Please share!

I like to make jewelry and to make cards, gift and scrapbook pages with rubber stamps! I like to decorate my house and like coming up with landscape designs too.

2. I love to draw and paint, I also keep a pic-scrapbook about my future life :smile: I also make every card I give myself!

I'm going to apply to a art school to study interior design... I need to practice my drawing a lot :worried:

3. I love to draw and paint, my favorite mediums are pastels ( charcoal) and Oil Paints. I've had NO time to paint lately, I miss it.

4. besides photography, i also draw. well back in college anyway. i'm pretty proud of some of them. i also do some graphic design work as well. i miss that stuff. now photography is all i do.

5. My mother and brother are very artistic; my mother paints, draws, sews, can play piano by ear, ack - it makes me sick. Brother inherited her talents.

I cannot do any of that - unless you count culinary skills/talents; i.e. can eat a restaurant dish (anything, desserts to sides, to ornate main courses.) and then duplicate it at home without recipe, but, traditional art, I have no artistic/creative talent whatsoever.

6. asides from shopping up frequent storms, i'd say im more crafty, i just completed my photo albums and i scrapbooked some of the pages and they turned out ok :shame:

7. I guess I am fairly crafty. I make jewelry - sterling silver with gemstones, etc. My speciality is earrings. :smile: I also like to take pictures, mostly of my kiddos.

8. I used to sculpt, and throw pots, definately a fun hobby. I did a lot of darkroom photography as well. Artsy stuff just get picked up by me really easily, but I find that I rarely have time for the projects anymore.

9. I make soap and other B&B stuff. I also draw but I haven't recently. I also do weird small crafts for homes like make magnets. I also make cards and love, love, love to wrap presents.

10. I love the silver and gem stone jewelery too! I wish I knew how to use a soldering tool I also like the swaraski (sp?) crystal stuff too. The hobby started gettin pretty expensive though, so now I mostly do paper crafts and always make my own cards now!

11. I write. I love creative writing and doing profiles on people. I used to write a lot of poetry when I was younger.

12. I make jewellery tpo out of beads oh and i enjoy sewing things is well :smile:

13. Inky Paws, I bought one of those cold soldering tools, but have yet to try it! I like Swarofski as well - just made a really pretty bracelet with top-drilled bicones. It is a VERY expensive hobby! Do you ever go to any bead shows? Sometimes they have bags there, too. Very dangerous!

14. i majored in visuals arts.. i paint/draw/doodle/etc.. though haven't picked up a pencil/brush/etc for a long time now. recently, my artsy fartsy stuff was just applied to my cellphone, where i studded it with rhinestones. i got pretty into it when i started to stud my ipod case (just a plain regular clear hard ipod case) too, and this time, with Swarovski crystals too.

other than that, i do web and graphic design when i have time.
    http://www.monkeysfly.net/jimmy
    http://www.xanga.com/secksyrx3
    http://jimnerf.deviantart.com

hehe. shameless plug, i don't care!

15. I make websites and enjoy doing graphic design kind of stuff.
    (http://bohemianbethany.blogspot.com)
    and don't tell anybody, but once in a while I paint (acrylics) or play the piano (I took lessons for several years) as an expressive outlet.