Are you familiar with this MJ color?

1. Hi, I was wondering if anyone is familiar or has any MJ bags in a rose color? I am trying to find out if there were some bags done in a very muted (maybe even drab looking) rose. It may be an older color and it is deffinitely not in the pink family. I have seen several in pinks and this is not one of them. Thank you! giselle

2. Yes, I know what color you are talking about. I think I have seen that color being referred to as washed rose, or faded brick. Sometimes that color will pop up on eBay, and I think bagborroworsteal had a stella that you could rent in that color. Just FYI if you were needing a place to look at the color.

3. Thank you! I found the exact color and bag at bagborroworsteal which helped me confirm that there was a Marc Jacobs Stella made in the rose color. That really helped me, I appreciate it! giselle

4. UH OH..........I just saw over there that is was not an authentic Marc bag but by another company.........so I could have a problem, sigh. But I still appreciate the help! giselle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice