Are you faithful?

bagmad2

Oct 11, 2010
To a designer that is? I LOVE chloe - just purchased my first ever designer bag which was Chloe and have been looking for another ever since. I'm torn between sticking with chloe and getting a Saskia or a Betty, or I also LOVE Balenciaga firsts.

Can't decide! HELP! What would you go for?

xx

I have been faithful to Burberry, love the designs, so many different ones though, and the quality as well. It is interesting because I have not been into checkered patterns at all but somehow I love their particular designs in most cases. Ever since I got my first one, well, that was a more common one; the Nova tote, I started getting interested in their less common ones got the second one and looking at a third already. Just love them! I am not into monograms or all leather bags which I find boring and not into too classic or too funky either, just different but still classic. We have different tastes but it seems that Burberry is my style:smile:)).

I like to say I'm an equal opportunity buyer, but I just looked in my closet and I have 8 Pradas, 1 Miu Miu and 1 Car Shoe on the shelf of purses that I use frequently. The LVs are way in the back since I don't carry them anymore. So, I guess I'm pretty faithful to Prada and the sister brands to Prada (car shoe and miu miu).

Life is way too short to be stuck on just one designer. Variety is the spice of life and keeps things fresh and interesting. Of course I'm just talking about bags here. ;)