Are you ever scared?

SarahLVoe

SarahLVoe
Oct 14, 2012
Hello Fellow LV lovers! I have decided to sell two of my LVs to fund two other LVs that I want. (Not trying to sell here). The two LVs I have decided to sell our my Neverfull Gm in de and mono original style. I just don't use them as I hoped since I usually prefer to carry a diaper bag (when I need to) and a smaller bag. The two bags I want to fund are the Totally Pm in DE and a Speedy Azur 30 or 25. I just can't pull the trigger to sell and finally figured out why. I am scared. Not so much of regret but of something happening and me losing my bags and not getting my money. I plan to sell to yoogies or fashionfile so I guess what I really need is some words of encouragement that everything will turn out ok if I sell my bags. Thank you so much!

I wouldn't sell your mono GM. You will use that bag once your little one gets older. I guarantee it!!
But if you must.. lol I have sold to both Yoogis and Fashionpile and it was a piece of cake. You really shouldn't be afraid to sell to them..
Now eBay.. That's a different story.
Good luck!!

I've sold and purchased from both places. Absolutely no problems. I was only worried about whether or not I packed the items well enough to survive transit! I would not hesitate selling to either of those places again. Both insure the shipments, so even if something happened in transit, you would still get paid.

I wouldn't sell your mono GM. You will use that bag once your little one gets older. I guarantee it!!
But if you must.. lol I have sold to both Yoogis and Fashionpile and it was a piece of cake. You really shouldn't be afraid to sell to them..
Now eBay.. That's a different story.
Good luck!!

I agree here. I used to sell on ebay but the fees are a killer. My last two bags I sold one to Yoogi's and the other to Fashionphile - I get quotes from both and sell to the highest bidder. I get paid two weeks from submitting a quote. Definitely a piece of cake for sure. Both transactions ran smooth.

I don't sell on eBay, but I have used FP in the past for consignment. For me, I lost too much money through them. Posting from AU to USA can range from anywhere between $120-$250-, depending on weight&Insurance. It's up to you, try both and get Quote's, and go for the one that is willing to pay the most! Good Luck.

Hello Fellow LV lovers! I have decided to sell two of my LVs to fund two other LVs that I want. (Not trying to sell here). The two LVs I have decided to sell our my Neverfull Gm in de and mono original style. I just don't use them as I hoped since I usually prefer to carry a diaper bag (when I need to) and a smaller bag. The two bags I want to fund are the Totally Pm in DE and a Speedy Azur 30 or 25. I just can't pull the trigger to sell and finally figured out why. I am scared. Not so much of regret but of something happening and me losing my bags and not getting my money. I plan to sell to yoogies or fashionfile so I guess what I really need is some words of encouragement that everything will turn out ok if I sell my bags. Thank you so much!

Are you scared your going to regret selling or the items will get lost?

i dealt with both and it pretty painless. they send you an insured shipping label and all you do is pack it in a box and drop it off. base on what you're selling, it won't take more than a week to get your money through paypal from yoogi's. neverfull sells like hotcakes on that site.

I was in the exact same spot you were last week! Here's what I did....I contacted Yoogi's and they gave me a quote. It wasn't quite what I wanted out of my LV, I didn't want to mess with eBay, sooooo I found an upscale consignment shop close to me and she bought it right then!! Had money in hand the same day 😁 good luck!

I've sold to Fashionphile and Yoogis. It's an easy process. Open an account with them. Send them the pictures of your item to sell. They give you a quote. You accept their quote. Send them the item, (they pay for postage, you print out the shipping form). Once they get your item, they will confirm the Final quote. You tell them how you want to be paid (via paypal, check, etc.) depending on the method you choose, they forward you your money!

I agree here. I used to sell on ebay but the fees are a killer. My last two bags I sold one to Yoogi's and the other to Fashionphile - I get quotes from both and sell to the highest bidder. I get paid two weeks from submitting a quote. Definitely a piece of cake for sure. Both transactions ran smooth.

I agree! My transactions with both companies were flawless! I have sold a few items on ebay, but like other said the fees are high and you do run the risk of having problem. My transactions on ebay were also flawless (set up as buy it now, immediate payment required, shipping in US only) but they definitely had more risk and more headache, but resulted in more profit. Lots to ponder. You can always get quotes from Yoogi's and Fashionphile and decide whether you want to accept or reject them. That is what I am going to do with my DA Galliera PM and Pomme Alma bb. I just will submit lots of clear photos showing their excellent condition, along with dustbags, boxes, and receipts. HTH!