Are you ever glad when you don't like the 'new' stuff

Absolutely a relief! I just discovered the joys of LV :amazed: (I know, I must have been under a rock somewhere for the last 30 years of my life) and I don't have a lot of money to spend on LV so I just have three (my first, the Franges Speedy is what is keeping me on a very short leash financially right now:girlsigh: )

Now the Groom pieces are out and although my first inclination was "not for me" I am finding myself strangely attracted to that adorable bellhop! Luckily I am not at all enamored of the Stephen or the cruise line so I can breathe a sigh of relief and focus on saving up for a mini Lin Speedy or Popincourt Haute (since I know I'm going to cave and get a cles or something Groomy).

I know the feeling, I really thought the entire perforated line was ugly. When my SA at LV makes fun of it, honey, its ugly. I truly think the powers that be at LV miss the boat on things...then again, I just came back from there where I bought the Groom Blue Zippe Wallet and Blue Keychain. Then she pulled out a Groom scarf that they only got 1 of and I bought that too! My favorite was the Cerises, then I got tired of it and sold it all except my Carryall. I still have the entire Panda collection. I bought 2 of everything (thanks to an awesome LV SA who managed to get me things the store didnt!), I use one set and the other is packed away in a closet...I'll sell it all eventually...right now, I LOVE the groom line...too cute for words!...gee and I thought I was sooo over Louis Vuitton...guess not! (i'm cheating on Balenciaga)

It is definitely a relief and I'm sure my bank account is thankful for it! Although I will say that it's also disappointing because I want to be excited everytime LV introduces something new.

I know the feeling, I really thought the entire perforated line was ugly. When my SA at LV makes fun of it, honey, its ugly. I truly think the powers that be at LV miss the boat on things...then again, I just came back from there where I bought the Groom Blue Zippe Wallet and Blue Keychain. Then she pulled out a Groom scarf that they only got 1 of and I bought that too! My favorite was the Cerises, then I got tired of it and sold it all except my Carryall. I still have the entire Panda collection. I bought 2 of everything (thanks to an awesome LV SA who managed to get me things the store didnt!), I use one set and the other is packed away in a closet...I'll sell it all eventually...right now, I LOVE the groom line...too cute for words!...gee and I thought I was sooo over Louis Vuitton...guess not! (i'm cheating on Balenciaga)

:crybaby:I like the perfo line...

When I first asked my SA about the groom line, she made a face. Apparently, some of the SAs don't like it.

Whenever I show my DH pics of the Stephen leopard bags, he likes to imitate one of Dave Chapelle's skits, and says "Illegal Leo-pard" (You have to see the skit to actually appreciate how funny it is)

I completely agree! I really dislike the new line. Not my style at all....but that's perfect. I really don't need to add anymore stuff to my list. It's getting a little depressing at the fact that it's so long.

Sometimes I actually hope I don't like a new line. I know it is hard to afford everything I want so it helps if something arrives and I don't like it.